The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LL Cool J[/lastfm] has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Queen Latifah[/lastfm] hosted in 2005 the GRAMMYs will have a host. The previous 7 years have been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice-over introducing the presenters.
The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live on February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the GRAMMYs. CLICK HERE to sign up.
More From JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’