The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LL Cool J[/lastfm] has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Queen Latifah[/lastfm] hosted in 2005 the GRAMMYs will have a host. The previous 7 years have been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice-over introducing the presenters.
The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live on February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the GRAMMYs. CLICK HERE to sign up.
More From JAMZ:
- Golden Kanye/Jesus Appears in Los Angeles
- Zedd Teases Alessia Cara Collaboration ‘Stay’
- Future’s New Album Features The Weeknd, Rihanna
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay Release New Single ‘Something Just Like This’
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Nick Cannon Welcomes Baby Boy
- Rihanna Beats Michael Jackson’s Top 10 Billboard Record
- Sean Kingston Swears He Wasn’t Jumped
- Future’s Girlfriends Wreak Havoc in ‘Draco’ Video
- Jay Z Becomes First Rapper Chosen for Songwriters Hall Of Fame