LL Cool J To Host 2012 GRAMMYs
The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]LL Cool J[/lastfm] has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Queen Latifah[/lastfm] hosted in 2005 the GRAMMYs will have a host. The previous 7 years have been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice-over introducing the presenters.
The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live on February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the GRAMMYs. CLICK HERE to sign up.
More From JAMZ:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- How To End A Casual Relationship
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Katy Perry Releases “Birthday” Music Video, Ruins Birthdays
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist