LL Cool J To Host 2012 GRAMMYs
The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LL Cool J[/lastfm] has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Queen Latifah[/lastfm] hosted in 2005 the GRAMMYs will have a host. The previous 7 years have been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice-over introducing the presenters.
The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live on February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the GRAMMYs. CLICK HERE to sign up.
More From JAMZ:
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in ‘Sledgehammer’ Video: Watch
- Fifth Harmony’s Normani Chats With Dustin About “Threading,” Reflection, And Upcoming Tour
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch
- Dej Loaf Debuts ‘Try Me’ With Help From The Roots on ‘Tonight Show': Watch
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler
- Killer Mike Breaks Down on Stage In St. Louis After Ferguson Decision: ‘Riots Are Only the Language of the Unheard’
- Ferguson Verdict: Darren Wilson Not Charged, Musicians React on Social Media