[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Tyga[/lastfm] recently did a no-show at a club in San Diego and the fans inside had a very negative reaction to the news.
According to HiphopDX.com:
According to reports, Tyga’s no-show at a concert caused fans to destroy a San Diego club.
According to law enforcement, approximately 1,000 Tyga fans were involved in the destruction of a San Diego club. TMZ reports that Tyga fans damaged the club’s walls, floors and more when they heard that the “Rack City” rapper would not be performing on the scheduled concert date.
Reports indicate that this took place on January 6 at World Beat Center. A representative for the Center told TMZ that Tyga did not show up for the event and did not warn them that he would be missing the show. The fans apparently could not be contained by security at the venue so police officers were called in. The San Diego Police Department sent in 12 uniformed officers to clear the fans out.
The manager of World Beat Center told TMZ that Tyga would no longer be allowed to perform at the venue. Tyga has not made a statement on this issue.
They must have been charging a lot at the door for the fans to get that crazy over a no-show. I’ve been to plenty of shows where the artist never showed and nothing like this happened, Thank GOD!
More Stories on JAMZ:
- 2016 Marks The Return Of Soul Music
- Review: “Hairspray Live!” Serves Up Greatness
- Kanye West is Recording New Music, Hints Pete Rock
- Russell Crowe won’t Face Charges over Azealia Banks Scuffle
- Beyoncé’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Rejected for Country GRAMMY: Report
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Concerts Through End of 2016
- Sia Separates from Husband of Two Years
- The Most Downloaded Apps of the Year
- Watch Tegan and Sara’s ‘Miami Vice’-Inspired Video ‘Dying to Know’
- Daily Dish for 12.8.16