Beyonce Gets Golden Bootied Bug Named For Her
There’s no doubt that Beyonce looks great in gold and has an amazing booty, but naming a golden bootied bug after her? That’s what’s happened with a scientist in Australia who has named a rare species of horse fly the Scaptia (Plinthina) beyonceae.
According to The Huffington Post, the insect was named by 24-year-old Australian researcher Bryan Lessard based on a species that was captured and put into a fly collection in 1981. Ironically, that is the same year in which Beyonce was born.
No word as to whether Beyonce is aware of the “bootylicious” bug yet, but Lessard, who is a big fan, hopes she will take it all as a huge compliment.
What’s New On 102 JAMZ?
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized!!
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized Cancel’s Show
- Paul Walker’s Family Keep Him Alive In Fast And Furious 7
- This Week’s Beats With Stacy Keith: “Am I Wrong” -Nico & Vinz
- Pharrell’s “Happy” Tears On Oprah
[photogallerylink id=64763 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=60056 align=left]