There’s no doubt that Beyonce looks great in gold and has an amazing booty, but naming a golden bootied bug after her? That’s what’s happened with a scientist in Australia who has named a rare species of horse fly the Scaptia (Plinthina) beyonceae.
According to The Huffington Post, the insect was named by 24-year-old Australian researcher Bryan Lessard based on a species that was captured and put into a fly collection in 1981. Ironically, that is the same year in which Beyonce was born.
No word as to whether Beyonce is aware of the “bootylicious” bug yet, but Lessard, who is a big fan, hopes she will take it all as a huge compliment.
What’s New On 102 JAMZ?
- Drake Is Producing A Singing Album For Young Thug
- 5 Tips For Making Your Post Workout Smoothie Taste Better
- SZA Drops ‘Love Galore’ Video Ft. Travis Scott. Surprise Ending.
- Beyonce Ordering A Meal Is Now A Hilarious Meme
- Fall Out Boy Announce New Album ‘Mania,’ Debut Young and Menace’ Video
[photogallerylink id=64763 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=60056 align=left]