The possibility of someone moving out of the Deion Sanders mansion this weekend is a real serious reality, when a huge moving pod was placed near the front door today. And it’s not going to be Deion!
According to TMZ.com:
Someone may FINALLY be getting ready to leave Casa de Prime Time — because a giant moving pod appeared in Deion Sanders’ driveway this morning.
TMZ broke the story … Deion and Pilar are BOTH living in the massive Texas estate, despite the fact Deion filed for divorce last month, after 12 years of marriage.
Just a few weeks ago, Deion went on the radio and claimed the living situation was “cool” — insisting he and Pilar engage in friendly banter every morning.
But sources close to the couple tell us … things actually aren’t that cordial behind the scenes … and it seems the awkward living situation is finally coming to an end.
I knew this new living situation wouldn’t last especially when Deion’s eldest daughter shed the light on what Pilar was up to.
More stories on JAMZ:
- John Mayer Responds to Katy Perry’s Sex Ranking
- The GRAMMYs Set to Return to Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Watch Lady Gaga Become a Substitute Teacher
- DeJ Loaf Drops Daydreamy Music Video ‘No Fear’
- How to Wear White…Well
- Beyoncé & JAY-Z Eye Really Expensive Mansion: Report
- Pharrell Working on New Albums from Ariana Grande, Justin Timberlake
- Behind The Scenes At The 101.9 AMP Radio Photoshoot
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Unveils “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Video
- The Most Common Misspelled Words