Someone Maybe Getting Kicked Out Of Deion Sanders Home! Pilar?
The possibility of someone moving out of the Deion Sanders mansion this weekend is a real serious reality, when a huge moving pod was placed near the front door today. And it’s not going to be Deion!
According to TMZ.com:
Someone may FINALLY be getting ready to leave Casa de Prime Time — because a giant moving pod appeared in Deion Sanders’ driveway this morning.
TMZ broke the story … Deion and Pilar are BOTH living in the massive Texas estate, despite the fact Deion filed for divorce last month, after 12 years of marriage.
Just a few weeks ago, Deion went on the radio and claimed the living situation was “cool” — insisting he and Pilar engage in friendly banter every morning.
But sources close to the couple tell us … things actually aren’t that cordial behind the scenes … and it seems the awkward living situation is finally coming to an end.
I knew this new living situation wouldn’t last especially when Deion’s eldest daughter shed the light on what Pilar was up to.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′