The possibility of someone moving out of the Deion Sanders mansion this weekend is a real serious reality, when a huge moving pod was placed near the front door today. And it’s not going to be Deion!
According to TMZ.com:
Someone may FINALLY be getting ready to leave Casa de Prime Time — because a giant moving pod appeared in Deion Sanders’ driveway this morning.
TMZ broke the story … Deion and Pilar are BOTH living in the massive Texas estate, despite the fact Deion filed for divorce last month, after 12 years of marriage.
Just a few weeks ago, Deion went on the radio and claimed the living situation was “cool” — insisting he and Pilar engage in friendly banter every morning.
But sources close to the couple tell us … things actually aren’t that cordial behind the scenes … and it seems the awkward living situation is finally coming to an end.
I knew this new living situation wouldn’t last especially when Deion’s eldest daughter shed the light on what Pilar was up to.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Does Britney Spears’ New Single Feature G-Eazy?
- Katy Perry, Closet Lit Enthusiast?
- Reset Your Preset To 101.9 AMP Radio For Free Gas From Circle K!
- No Filter Episode 3: What Annoys You On Facebook?
- Pitbull Drops ‘Messin’ Around’ Video Featuring Enrique Iglesias
- Zac Efron Takes It All Off [VIDEO]
- Jay Z’s References ‘Lemonade’ on ‘All the Way Up’ Remix
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle
- OneRepublic Talk ‘Everywhere I Go,’ Peter Gabriel Collaboration
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.25.16: On The Fringe