Someone Maybe Getting Kicked Out Of Deion Sanders Home! Pilar?
The possibility of someone moving out of the Deion Sanders mansion this weekend is a real serious reality, when a huge moving pod was placed near the front door today. And it’s not going to be Deion!
According to TMZ.com:
Someone may FINALLY be getting ready to leave Casa de Prime Time — because a giant moving pod appeared in Deion Sanders’ driveway this morning.
TMZ broke the story … Deion and Pilar are BOTH living in the massive Texas estate, despite the fact Deion filed for divorce last month, after 12 years of marriage.
Just a few weeks ago, Deion went on the radio and claimed the living situation was “cool” — insisting he and Pilar engage in friendly banter every morning.
But sources close to the couple tell us … things actually aren’t that cordial behind the scenes … and it seems the awkward living situation is finally coming to an end.
I knew this new living situation wouldn’t last especially when Deion’s eldest daughter shed the light on what Pilar was up to.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Justin Bieber Accused of Attempted Robbery at Dave & Buster’s
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: No One Over 13 Should Ever Wear Pigtails
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt, Has an Arrest Warrant
- McDonalds Is Now Trying Mozzarella Sticks In Test Markets…And They’re Apparently Amazing.
- Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring of Fire': Watch
- Trending: Big Sean Congratulates Girlfriend Ariana Grande On Album Release
- Matt Damon Does The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With…Toilet Water? Gross!
- Full List Of The Emmy Winners
- Young Jeezy Arrested for Gun Possession During Investigation into Wiz Khalifa Concert Shooting
- 50 Cent and G-Unit Drop Surprise EP, ‘The Beauty Of Independence’