Someone Maybe Getting Kicked Out Of Deion Sanders Home! Pilar?
The possibility of someone moving out of the Deion Sanders mansion this weekend is a real serious reality, when a huge moving pod was placed near the front door today. And it’s not going to be Deion!
According to TMZ.com:
Someone may FINALLY be getting ready to leave Casa de Prime Time — because a giant moving pod appeared in Deion Sanders’ driveway this morning.
TMZ broke the story … Deion and Pilar are BOTH living in the massive Texas estate, despite the fact Deion filed for divorce last month, after 12 years of marriage.
Just a few weeks ago, Deion went on the radio and claimed the living situation was “cool” — insisting he and Pilar engage in friendly banter every morning.
But sources close to the couple tell us … things actually aren’t that cordial behind the scenes … and it seems the awkward living situation is finally coming to an end.
I knew this new living situation wouldn’t last especially when Deion’s eldest daughter shed the light on what Pilar was up to.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Zayn Malik Working with Frank Ocean’s Producer
- Meghan Trainor Gets Animated for ‘Peanuts Movie’ Soundtrack
- Macklemore Opens Up about Recent Struggles with Addiction
- Jaden Smith Releases Cryptic Video for “Scarface”
- Nicki Minaj’s Ex Alleges He Was Her Ghostwriter on ‘The Pinkprint’
- Azealia Banks Hates Playing in Australia, Here’s Why
- Watch The Weeknd Get Set on Fire in New ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ Video
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Reality Check For 7/28/15: The Bachelorette’s Pick, Daughters Inherit $20m…But, Unwritten Rules For Instagram