The possibility of someone moving out of the Deion Sanders mansion this weekend is a real serious reality, when a huge moving pod was placed near the front door today. And it’s not going to be Deion!
According to TMZ.com:
Someone may FINALLY be getting ready to leave Casa de Prime Time — because a giant moving pod appeared in Deion Sanders’ driveway this morning.
TMZ broke the story … Deion and Pilar are BOTH living in the massive Texas estate, despite the fact Deion filed for divorce last month, after 12 years of marriage.
Just a few weeks ago, Deion went on the radio and claimed the living situation was “cool” — insisting he and Pilar engage in friendly banter every morning.
But sources close to the couple tell us … things actually aren’t that cordial behind the scenes … and it seems the awkward living situation is finally coming to an end.
I knew this new living situation wouldn’t last especially when Deion’s eldest daughter shed the light on what Pilar was up to.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?
- Calvin Harris’ Camp Denies Taylor Swift Instagram Comments
- Jeezy Drops ‘Magic City Monday,’ Featuring 2 Chainz, Future
- Stream Adele’s ’25’
- Ellie Goulding, Cher, Bastille, Others React to #Brexit
- Harry Styles Going Solo with Columbia Records
- Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal Preview New Song ‘Hype’
- Daily Dish For 6.24.16
- Imagine Dragons Drop ‘Sucker for Pain’ Video Ft. Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign & More