[photogallerylink id=71888 align=left]So we know [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lil Wayne[/lastfm] was reading your letters and even writing you back during his stay at New York’s Riker’s Island. Did you know he was also jotting down notes in preparation to his new book being called “Gone Til November”.
As seen on HipHopWired.com
“We are thrilled to be publishing Wayne’s prison memoir,” said Grand Central Publishing’s executive editor, Ben Greenberg. “He kept detailed journals of his inner and outer life while he was on Rikers Island, and they certainly tell a story. They are revealing.”
Will you read[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”] Lil Wayne[/lastfm]’s book when it’s released? You may comment below!
Latest on 102 Jamz
- Enter To Win ‘The Shallows’ on Blu-Ray!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter