Chris Brown Refuses To Drink And Drive…Good For Him!!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] was caught on camera coming out of an L.A. night club after a night of drinking and even in his drunken state demanded that one of his people drive. How come some other celebs aren’t following this model of partying?
According to TMZ.com:
Chris Brown pulled a Kiefer Sutherland last night — in a good way — hooking himself up with a designated driver after a night of boozing in L.A.
Brown was leaving Roxbury nightclub in Hollywood when we brought up his kick-ass Lamborghini — and he replied, “Thanks man … I’m not driving it tonight, I had some drinks. I’m doing it responsibly.”
Breezy wasn’t kidding around — dude got into the back of a waiting ride and was whisked away without incident.
Celebrity DUIs are so 2011.
Well Chris has said in another interview that he plans on focusing on doing better for 2012. And I see this as a new sign of better things to come for him.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Swedish House Mafia’s Steve Angello to Give Away His Size Records Catalog for Free
- Hot Right Now: Are Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Back Together?
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup