Chris Brown Refuses To Drink And Drive…Good For Him!!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] was caught on camera coming out of an L.A. night club after a night of drinking and even in his drunken state demanded that one of his people drive. How come some other celebs aren’t following this model of partying?
According to TMZ.com:
Chris Brown pulled a Kiefer Sutherland last night — in a good way — hooking himself up with a designated driver after a night of boozing in L.A.
Brown was leaving Roxbury nightclub in Hollywood when we brought up his kick-ass Lamborghini — and he replied, “Thanks man … I’m not driving it tonight, I had some drinks. I’m doing it responsibly.”
Breezy wasn’t kidding around — dude got into the back of a waiting ride and was whisked away without incident.
Celebrity DUIs are so 2011.
Well Chris has said in another interview that he plans on focusing on doing better for 2012. And I see this as a new sign of better things to come for him.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail
- Trending: 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce Fan Convention “DERPCON”
- Text All Weekend Long To Get Hooked Up With Backstage Passes To Hook Up #6!
- Tuesday Is Your Day To Get Hooked Up!
- Party With David Guetta In Miami!
- Score Tickets To See 21 Pilots With Jill At 4:20!