Chris Brown Refuses To Drink And Drive…Good For Him!!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] was caught on camera coming out of an L.A. night club after a night of drinking and even in his drunken state demanded that one of his people drive. How come some other celebs aren’t following this model of partying?
According to TMZ.com:
Chris Brown pulled a Kiefer Sutherland last night — in a good way — hooking himself up with a designated driver after a night of boozing in L.A.
Brown was leaving Roxbury nightclub in Hollywood when we brought up his kick-ass Lamborghini — and he replied, “Thanks man … I’m not driving it tonight, I had some drinks. I’m doing it responsibly.”
Breezy wasn’t kidding around — dude got into the back of a waiting ride and was whisked away without incident.
Celebrity DUIs are so 2011.
Well Chris has said in another interview that he plans on focusing on doing better for 2012. And I see this as a new sign of better things to come for him.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Rock in Rio USA Adds Big Sean, Smallpools, EDM Stages, More
- Boosie Fan Knocked Out While Trying to Get Onstage: Watch
- T.I. Confirms ‘ATL 2′ Is Filming
- Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth to Star in ‘Independence Day 2′
- New Avengers Trailer: Here’s What We Learned
- Watch This Guy Sing ‘Uptown Funk’ as ‘Family Guy’ Characters
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo
- House of Cards: Let Frank Be Murderous, Dark, Insane Frank
- Jordin Sparks, 2 Chainz Drop ‘Double Tap’ Lyric Video: Watch
- Snoop Dogg Livens Up a Lingerie Show in Paris: See the Photo