Chris Brown Refuses To Drink And Drive…Good For Him!!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] was caught on camera coming out of an L.A. night club after a night of drinking and even in his drunken state demanded that one of his people drive. How come some other celebs aren’t following this model of partying?
According to TMZ.com:
Chris Brown pulled a Kiefer Sutherland last night — in a good way — hooking himself up with a designated driver after a night of boozing in L.A.
Brown was leaving Roxbury nightclub in Hollywood when we brought up his kick-ass Lamborghini — and he replied, “Thanks man … I’m not driving it tonight, I had some drinks. I’m doing it responsibly.”
Breezy wasn’t kidding around — dude got into the back of a waiting ride and was whisked away without incident.
Celebrity DUIs are so 2011.
Well Chris has said in another interview that he plans on focusing on doing better for 2012. And I see this as a new sign of better things to come for him.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch
- [PHOTOS] TwentyOne Pilots Meet & Greet At The House Of Blues
- [PHOTOS] New York Stops By The LA Connect Green Room!
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Avicii Drops New Song ‘The Nights’ for FIFA 2015
- Trending: Did Ariana Grande Say That She Hopes Her Fans Die?
- [VIDEO] J-Lo, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj and Pittbull: “Booty”
- Disney + Hot Dads With Their Kids = DILFs Of Instagram