[photogallerylink id=64647 align=left]During an interview on ‘RapFix Live’ Amber Rose broke down crying and explains [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kanye West[/lastfm] fans are throwing things at her in the streets! In the midst of tears she says she doesn’t deserve to be treated this way! It took her a minute to compose herself to continue.
“I’m just crying because I don’t deserve to be bullied like that,” said Rose. “I’m a nice girl, i don’t bother anybody and I keep my mouth shut because I don’t want any trouble. To be bullied through music and stuff like that, it’s not fair to me. I don’t deserve that, and I’m sick of being bullied.”
Do you feel bad for Amber Rose? You may comment below!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- See a Photo of Harry Styles from the set of ‘Dunkirk’
- Alessia Cara Covers U2’s ‘One’
- Pitbull Releases ‘Greenlight’ Featuring Flo Rida & LunchMoney Lewis
- Watch a Group of 80 Year Olds ‘Shake It Off’ to Taylor Swift
- Rihanna to Play Pivotal Role in ‘Bates Motel’
- Listen To Win Suicide Squad Advance Screening Tickets
- Selena Gomez Shares Emotional Message after Difficult Show
- Tower Of Terror Getting A Guardians Of The Galaxy Makeover
- Ariana Grande Debuts Bangin’ New Hairstyle
- Lil Wayne Angry at Marijuana Festival, Cuts Performance Short