[photogallerylink id=64647 align=left]During an interview on ‘RapFix Live’ Amber Rose broke down crying and explains [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kanye West[/lastfm] fans are throwing things at her in the streets! In the midst of tears she says she doesn’t deserve to be treated this way! It took her a minute to compose herself to continue.
“I’m just crying because I don’t deserve to be bullied like that,” said Rose. “I’m a nice girl, i don’t bother anybody and I keep my mouth shut because I don’t want any trouble. To be bullied through music and stuff like that, it’s not fair to me. I don’t deserve that, and I’m sick of being bullied.”
Do you feel bad for Amber Rose? You may comment below!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- Oxford Dictionary’s New Words
- Mayor Buddy Dyer Talks “Heroes In Blue” Benefit With Chad & Jill
- Lorde Teases New Single and Release Date
- Chance the Rapper Buys Out Screening of ‘Get Out’ for Fans
- Adele Congratulates Emma Stone, ‘Moonlight’ after Oscars Win
- Daily Dish For 2.27.17
- Justin Timberlake Blows Up on Twitter Following Oscars Performance
- Ariana Grande and Future’s Raunchy ‘Everyday’ Video is Here (NSFW)
- Katy Perry, Questlove, Others React to Oscars’ ‘La La Land’ Flub
- ‘Moonlight’ Triumphs Over ‘La La Land’ in Stunning Oscars Twist