[photogallerylink id=64647 align=left]During an interview on ‘RapFix Live’ Amber Rose broke down crying and explains [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kanye West[/lastfm] fans are throwing things at her in the streets! In the midst of tears she says she doesn’t deserve to be treated this way! It took her a minute to compose herself to continue.
“I’m just crying because I don’t deserve to be bullied like that,” said Rose. “I’m a nice girl, i don’t bother anybody and I keep my mouth shut because I don’t want any trouble. To be bullied through music and stuff like that, it’s not fair to me. I don’t deserve that, and I’m sick of being bullied.”
Do you feel bad for Amber Rose? You may comment below!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- Justin Bieber Shares Studio Update
- Lil Wayne Announces 2017 Tour Dates
- Avril Lavigne Gives Details on New Album
- Does Iggy Azalea’s Twerking Video Mean New Music is Coming?
- Britney Spears is ‘Staying Motivated’ in the Gym
- Daily Dish For 3.1.17
- Taylor Swift’s Cats Caught on Tape
- Diplo Engages in Funny Twitter Beef with Oliver Heldens
- Katy Perry Teases Protest Anthem Audio
- Watch Rihanna’s Harvard Humanitarian Award Acceptance Speech