Snoop Dogg Launches A New Cigar Brand “Executive Branch”
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] was just arrested the other day for marijuana possession, and now this? Was his arrest part of the marketing ploy to sell more cigars, or just a bad luck?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Tha Doggfather is expanding his brand with a venture into the tobacco industry.
Snoop Dogg has announced the launch of his new cigar brand Executive Branch.
The rapper, who was recently arrested in Texas for marijuana possession, plans to unveil the cigar brand during Coachella 2012, which he’s co-headlining with Dr. Dre. At the festival, patrons will be able to purchase Executive Branch Cigarillos, which will be sold for $0.99 a pouch with two cigars in each package.
The brand uses premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic and was hand-picked by Snoop “to ensure the highest quality,” according to a press release.
Watch a clip below where Snoop announces his brand.
I’m thinking that this new business venture is not going to help him out of his latest run in with the law.
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail
- Trending: 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce Fan Convention “DERPCON”