Snoop Dogg Launches A New Cigar Brand “Executive Branch”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] was just arrested the other day for marijuana possession, and now this? Was his arrest part of the marketing ploy to sell more cigars, or just a bad luck?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Tha Doggfather is expanding his brand with a venture into the tobacco industry.
Snoop Dogg has announced the launch of his new cigar brand Executive Branch.
The rapper, who was recently arrested in Texas for marijuana possession, plans to unveil the cigar brand during Coachella 2012, which he’s co-headlining with Dr. Dre. At the festival, patrons will be able to purchase Executive Branch Cigarillos, which will be sold for $0.99 a pouch with two cigars in each package.
The brand uses premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic and was hand-picked by Snoop “to ensure the highest quality,” according to a press release.
Watch a clip below where Snoop announces his brand.
I’m thinking that this new business venture is not going to help him out of his latest run in with the law.
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien
- Julia Roberts Goes Vigilante in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ Trailer: Watch
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ Still Drunk in Season 2 Trailer
- These Nuns Really Want to Stop Katy Perry From Doing This
- Joe Manganiello Is Not Ashamed To Admit He Loves The Backstreet Boys
- Freddie Mercury Gets a Good Laugh at Kanye West’s Cover of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- ‘Terminator 2′ is an Adorable Movie When Voiced by Children
- Deadmau5 Built a Very Scary Fire Pit in His Backyard
- Enrique Iglesias’ Summer: From Smearing Blood on Himself to Minor Traffic Violations
- Becky G Releases New Song “We Are Mexico” And Targets Donald Trump