[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] was just arrested the other day for marijuana possession, and now this? Was his arrest part of the marketing ploy to sell more cigars, or just a bad luck?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Tha Doggfather is expanding his brand with a venture into the tobacco industry.
Snoop Dogg has announced the launch of his new cigar brand Executive Branch.
The rapper, who was recently arrested in Texas for marijuana possession, plans to unveil the cigar brand during Coachella 2012, which he’s co-headlining with Dr. Dre. At the festival, patrons will be able to purchase Executive Branch Cigarillos, which will be sold for $0.99 a pouch with two cigars in each package.
The brand uses premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic and was hand-picked by Snoop “to ensure the highest quality,” according to a press release.
Watch a clip below where Snoop announces his brand.
I’m thinking that this new business venture is not going to help him out of his latest run in with the law.
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Drake: “I Don’t Really Talk to Nicki”
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’
- Donald Trump Rap Parody Uses Real Trump Quotes
- Calvin Harris: Prince Influenced Every One of My Records
- Calvin Harris Drops New Single ‘This Is What You Came For’ Featuring Rihanna
- Daily Dish For 4.29.16
- Lawnmower Runs Over Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Songs on Drake’s ‘Views’
- Drake’s ‘VIEWS’ Arrives