Snoop Dogg Launches A New Cigar Brand “Executive Branch”
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] was just arrested the other day for marijuana possession, and now this? Was his arrest part of the marketing ploy to sell more cigars, or just a bad luck?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Tha Doggfather is expanding his brand with a venture into the tobacco industry.
Snoop Dogg has announced the launch of his new cigar brand Executive Branch.
The rapper, who was recently arrested in Texas for marijuana possession, plans to unveil the cigar brand during Coachella 2012, which he’s co-headlining with Dr. Dre. At the festival, patrons will be able to purchase Executive Branch Cigarillos, which will be sold for $0.99 a pouch with two cigars in each package.
The brand uses premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic and was hand-picked by Snoop “to ensure the highest quality,” according to a press release.
Watch a clip below where Snoop announces his brand.
I’m thinking that this new business venture is not going to help him out of his latest run in with the law.
- CareerBuilder Releases ‘The Most Unbelievable Excuses For Calling In Sick’ List For 2014
- Judge Judy Doesn’t Know What a Rave Is: Watch
- Q&A: Hozier Gets Personal on His Songwriting and Irish Roots
- Deadmau5 Offers Up ‘4X4=12′ Album as Free Download
- Rita Ora Shares New Song ‘Grateful’ from Film ‘Beyond the Lights': Listen
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’
- Nick Jonas Gets Racy on New Single ‘Wilderness': Listen