[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] was just arrested the other day for marijuana possession, and now this? Was his arrest part of the marketing ploy to sell more cigars, or just a bad luck?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Tha Doggfather is expanding his brand with a venture into the tobacco industry.
Snoop Dogg has announced the launch of his new cigar brand Executive Branch.
The rapper, who was recently arrested in Texas for marijuana possession, plans to unveil the cigar brand during Coachella 2012, which he’s co-headlining with Dr. Dre. At the festival, patrons will be able to purchase Executive Branch Cigarillos, which will be sold for $0.99 a pouch with two cigars in each package.
The brand uses premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic and was hand-picked by Snoop “to ensure the highest quality,” according to a press release.
Watch a clip below where Snoop announces his brand.
I’m thinking that this new business venture is not going to help him out of his latest run in with the law.
- “All The Feels” For 7.20.17
- R. Kelly ‘Baby’ Reveals Strange Happenings in Alleged ‘Sex Cult’
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Hot Sauce)
- Al Gore Thanks Camila Cabello for Plugging ‘Inconvenient Special’
- It’s “National Fortune Cookie Day”
- Beyoncé’s Mom is Living for Blue Ivy’s ‘4:44’ Freestyle
- Harry Styles Gets Wish Granted by Stevie Nicks
- Daily Dish For 7.20.17
- Kesha: My Mom Was Dumping Buckets of Glitter on My Boobs
- Watch The Script Read Sexy Lines from ’50 Shades Darker’