Snoop Dogg Launches A New Cigar Brand “Executive Branch”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] was just arrested the other day for marijuana possession, and now this? Was his arrest part of the marketing ploy to sell more cigars, or just a bad luck?
According to HiphopDX.com:
Tha Doggfather is expanding his brand with a venture into the tobacco industry.
Snoop Dogg has announced the launch of his new cigar brand Executive Branch.
The rapper, who was recently arrested in Texas for marijuana possession, plans to unveil the cigar brand during Coachella 2012, which he’s co-headlining with Dr. Dre. At the festival, patrons will be able to purchase Executive Branch Cigarillos, which will be sold for $0.99 a pouch with two cigars in each package.
The brand uses premium tobacco from the Dominican Republic and was hand-picked by Snoop “to ensure the highest quality,” according to a press release.
Watch a clip below where Snoop announces his brand.
I’m thinking that this new business venture is not going to help him out of his latest run in with the law.
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- ‘Call Me Maybe’ Actually Made It Hard for Carly Rae Jepsen to Get Someone’s Number
- Big Sean Recruits Drake & Kanye West to Count Their Many ‘Blessings’ in New Video: Watch
- Die Antwoord Refer to Drake as Homophobic Slur on Instagram