President Obama Does Rihanna’s ‘Cheers (Drink To That)’
I doubt that he’s planning a career in music after his reign as President of the United States ends, but Barack Obama, via a pretty hilarious viral video, proves that he can deliver the lyrics to [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm]‘s Cheers (Drink To That) to great effect…even when he’s just speaking them!
YouTuber baracksdubs has also paired Obama up with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] for Born This Way.
Can you think of any other songs you’d like to see Obama tackle?
The latest from JAMZ:
- Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
- Cra Cra Story Of The Day: Woman Sues After Husband Killed By Swan!
- Play It Or Don’t Play It: R5 “(I Can’t) Forget About You”
- Contestant On The Bachelorette Dies In Accident
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan