President Obama Does Rihanna’s ‘Cheers (Drink To That)’
I doubt that he’s planning a career in music after his reign as President of the United States ends, but Barack Obama, via a pretty hilarious viral video, proves that he can deliver the lyrics to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm]’s Cheers (Drink To That) to great effect…even when he’s just speaking them!
YouTuber baracksdubs has also paired Obama up with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] for Born This Way.
Can you think of any other songs you’d like to see Obama tackle?
The latest from JAMZ:
- Rihanna Posts ‘James Joint’ Interlude from New Album: Listen
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson Starting Own Record Label
- Charli XCX, Bleachers Announce Co-Headlining Tour
- Free Hugs!!! Check This Guy Out
- You Can’t Buy Beyoncé’s Limited Edition iWatch, Sorry
- Rihanna Was a Bridesmaid, Got the Munchies, Because She Is a Normal Human Being
- Pitbull Playing Universal 25th Anniversary Concert Series
- Whistle Along to Adam Lambert’s New Song ‘Ghost Town’
- Reality Check For 4/21/15: Jurassic World Trailer, Ariana Grande Splits From Big Sean, Lies To Tell When Dating
- ‘Full House’ Reboot is Coming to Netflix in 2016