President Obama Does Rihanna’s ‘Cheers (Drink To That)’
I doubt that he’s planning a career in music after his reign as President of the United States ends, but Barack Obama, via a pretty hilarious viral video, proves that he can deliver the lyrics to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm]’s Cheers (Drink To That) to great effect…even when he’s just speaking them!
YouTuber baracksdubs has also paired Obama up with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] for Born This Way.
Can you think of any other songs you’d like to see Obama tackle?
The latest from JAMZ:
- Iggy Azalea Lashes Out at Steve Madden Following Photo Shoot
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift
- Big Sean is #Blessed on New Track Featuring Drake & Kanye West
- Katy Perry Goes Beast Mode at Super Bowl Press Conference
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: ‘The Original High’
- Future’s DJ Spent 56 Days in Dubai Jail
- Tom Petty Addresses ‘That Sam Smith Thing,’ Laments That News Picked Up the Story
- Win Tickets To The Advance Screening of Fifty Shades Of Grey
- Katy Perry Teases Surprise Throw Back Performer For The Half Time Show