President Obama Does Rihanna’s ‘Cheers (Drink To That)’
I doubt that he’s planning a career in music after his reign as President of the United States ends, but Barack Obama, via a pretty hilarious viral video, proves that he can deliver the lyrics to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm]’s Cheers (Drink To That) to great effect…even when he’s just speaking them!
YouTuber baracksdubs has also paired Obama up with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] for Born This Way.
Can you think of any other songs you’d like to see Obama tackle?
The latest from JAMZ:
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album ‘Hollywood’
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Kanye West Got Served at LAX—& Threw the Papers Out the Window
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You
- Want Jay Z or Jack White to Call You? Subscribe to TIDAL
- New Music to Know: LunchMoney Lewis Wants To Make Your Life More Fun
- A$AP Rocky Threatened to Punch a Guy at a London Bagel Shop, But He’s Over It
- Chris Brown Shows Off His New Baby Daughter: See the Photo