President Obama Does Rihanna’s ‘Cheers (Drink To That)’
I doubt that he’s planning a career in music after his reign as President of the United States ends, but Barack Obama, via a pretty hilarious viral video, proves that he can deliver the lyrics to [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rihanna[/lastfm]‘s Cheers (Drink To That) to great effect…even when he’s just speaking them!
YouTuber baracksdubs has also paired Obama up with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] for Born This Way.
Can you think of any other songs you’d like to see Obama tackle?
The latest from JAMZ:
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are for Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Take Classes At Hogwarts For Free……NO REALLY!
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Drake Sued for ‘Nothing Was the Same’ Sample
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Hot Right Now: Justin Bieber Finally Making A Turn Around
- Are You The Grand Prize Winner For ‘A Haunted House 2′?
- Extravagant Promposals