The big hit song “Workout” on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]J. Cole[/lastfm]’s Cole World album has earned it’s certified platinum status, the first for him.
According to HiphopDX.com:
The Roc Nation rapper scores a platinum plaque for his “Cole World” single.
J. Cole has earned platinum certification for his single “Work Out,” included on his gold-certified album Cole World.
The Roc Nation rapper took to his Twitter account to break the news, posting the certification for his single crossing the million sales threshold. The track, initially released on June 27, 2011, peaked at No. 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
J. Cole is really making his mark on the industry and this only certifies that that is true.Congrats again J.
More on JAMZ:
- Reality Check For 11/25/15: Zayn And GiGi, Justin Bieber Cancels appearances, Adele The Roots And Jimmy Fallon
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday
- 100 Years of Men’s Hairstyles
- Join The AMP Squad At Altamonte Mall On Black Friday For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller!
- Mack Wilds Wants an old School Romance on ‘Love In The 90z’
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- Listen To Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song In H&M Commercial
- Justin Bieber Cancels Colbert Appearance, Possibly Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Apperance
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on ‘A Home For The Holidays’
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving