J. Cole’s “Workout” Goes Platinum…Congrats J!
The big hit song “Workout” on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]J. Cole[/lastfm]’s Cole World album has earned it’s certified platinum status, the first for him.
According to HiphopDX.com:
The Roc Nation rapper scores a platinum plaque for his “Cole World” single.
J. Cole has earned platinum certification for his single “Work Out,” included on his gold-certified album Cole World.
The Roc Nation rapper took to his Twitter account to break the news, posting the certification for his single crossing the million sales threshold. The track, initially released on June 27, 2011, peaked at No. 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
J. Cole is really making his mark on the industry and this only certifies that that is true.Congrats again J.
More on JAMZ:
- WIN Kalin And Myles Backstage Passes
- Childish Gambino Confirms He Is Playing a Stripper in ‘Magic Mike XXL’
- Zedd on How He Met Selena Gomez
- Please Enjoy These Tweets About the Llamas on the Loose
- Kanye West Cries During Interview
- New Music To Know: Ryn Weaver, a Pop Star For the Rest of Us
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple
- Pharrell, Chad Hugo Made Into Statues for Art Piece
- Watch Justin Bieber Twerk for An Old Woman
- Liam Gallagher Just Wants Kanye West to Go Back to ‘The College Dropout’