J. Cole’s “Workout” Goes Platinum…Congrats J!
The big hit song “Workout” on [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]J. Cole[/lastfm]‘s Cole World album has earned it’s certified platinum status, the first for him.
According to HiphopDX.com:
The Roc Nation rapper scores a platinum plaque for his “Cole World” single.
J. Cole has earned platinum certification for his single “Work Out,” included on his gold-certified album Cole World.
The Roc Nation rapper took to his Twitter account to break the news, posting the certification for his single crossing the million sales threshold. The track, initially released on June 27, 2011, peaked at No. 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
J. Cole is really making his mark on the industry and this only certifies that that is true.Congrats again J.
More on JAMZ:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Swedish House Mafia’s Steve Angello to Give Away His Size Records Catalog for Free
- Hot Right Now: Are Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Back Together?
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling