The big hit song “Workout” on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]J. Cole[/lastfm]’s Cole World album has earned it’s certified platinum status, the first for him.
According to HiphopDX.com:
The Roc Nation rapper scores a platinum plaque for his “Cole World” single.
J. Cole has earned platinum certification for his single “Work Out,” included on his gold-certified album Cole World.
The Roc Nation rapper took to his Twitter account to break the news, posting the certification for his single crossing the million sales threshold. The track, initially released on June 27, 2011, peaked at No. 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
J. Cole is really making his mark on the industry and this only certifies that that is true.Congrats again J.
More on JAMZ:
- Daily Dish For 8.24.16
- [WATCH] Danie B Live With Jay Sean
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The “So Gone Challenge” Makes It’s Way To The Alter
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Tyra Banks To Teach At Stanford University
- G-Eazy Brags a Big Game in New Video ‘Calm Down’
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief