The big hit song “Workout” on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]J. Cole[/lastfm]’s Cole World album has earned it’s certified platinum status, the first for him.
According to HiphopDX.com:
The Roc Nation rapper scores a platinum plaque for his “Cole World” single.
J. Cole has earned platinum certification for his single “Work Out,” included on his gold-certified album Cole World.
The Roc Nation rapper took to his Twitter account to break the news, posting the certification for his single crossing the million sales threshold. The track, initially released on June 27, 2011, peaked at No. 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
J. Cole is really making his mark on the industry and this only certifies that that is true.Congrats again J.
More on JAMZ:
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?
- Calvin Harris’ Camp Denies Taylor Swift Instagram Comments
- Jeezy Drops ‘Magic City Monday,’ Featuring 2 Chainz, Future
- Stream Adele’s ’25’
- Ellie Goulding, Cher, Bastille, Others React to #Brexit
- Harry Styles Going Solo with Columbia Records
- Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal Preview New Song ‘Hype’