Will Smith To Host The Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Will Smith[/lastfm] has signed on to host this years 2012 Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards. Anyone wanna bet that his kids [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Willow Smith[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jaden Smith[/lastfm] will perform that night too?!
According to Hiphopwired.com:
Will Smith To Host Kids’ Choice Awards For Nickelodeon
Two-time Academy Award-nominated actor and Grammy-winning recording artist Will Smith will get to flash his charming megawatt smile while playing host for Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award in Los Angeles this March.
In his films, Will Smith has shown he can take on bad guys and aliens with ease. On March 31, the Galen Center of the University Of California gets to host this year’s show and Smith, a winner of 10 Kids’ Choice blimp awards himself, is ready to take on his hosting duties at the star-studded live event.
“The Kids’ Choice Awards are always the year’s liveliest, slimiest and most outrageous party for kids and teens,” said Will Smith in a press statement. “I’m honored they wanted me to host this year so I can have a front row seat to take part in the fun.”
Last year, Jack Black hosted the popular event, which raked in a whopping seven million viewers. Like before, kids will vote on their choices for the nominees across six continents and 15 voting locales. Voters can learn more by accessing the Kids’ Choice Awards website along with access to other related content.
Will Smith has wrapped up filming the highly anticipated Men In Black III set to release this May, jumpstarting the franchise after a 10 year hiatus. Smith, alongside his actor son Jaden, will be working together again on the upcoming M. Night Shyamalan sci-fi film One Thousand A.E. Father and son last worked together on 2006’s critically acclaimed The Pursuit Of Happyness.
Will definitely knows how to get the kids going for this show! Thats why I think he is the perfect host for this show, and it’s also going to help his box office sales for MIB3! Smart!!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Deadmau5 Trolls Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex with Parody Remix of ‘Where Are Ü Now’
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- Rihanna’s Sexual, Violent ‘BBHMM’ Video is Very NSFW
- Beyoncé Recreates ‘7/11′ Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality
- Enter Keyword To Win Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL