What does [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Wacka Flocka Flame[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Wiz Khalifa[/lastfm]’s twitter beef has to do with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm]? Nothing really! But Wiz Is his boy and it upsets Snoop greatly with the things that are being said about Wiz. So he plans on playing the peacemaker roll.
According to HiphopDX.com:
Uncle Snoop plays peacemaker in the Waka Flocka/Wiz Khalifa beef.
Though it’s been nearly a month since Waka Flocka Flame called out Wiz Khalifa for having “no swag” and “hyp[ing] their way to the top,” Wiz Khalifa has remained publicly silent.
However, Snoop Dogg recently came to his Mac and Devin Go to High School partner-in-rhyme’s defense.
“I’ma holla at Waka Flocka,” said Snoop on Big Boy’s Neighborhood radio show. “That’s where big Uncle Snoop come in at, ’cause we ain’t about that negativity and none of that beef. We too old for that.”
“I’ma snatch him up by the collar and say, ‘Look here, partna. You got somethin’ to say to Wiz, get at him personally.’ We peaceful. We on nothing but peace right now.”
“This is my guy right here,” added Snoop. “I love Wiz ’cause he got the right spirit that Hip Hop needs. Too much negativity in the industry that always overwhelms his kind of spirit, and I’m here to let people know that this is the right kind of spirit [.]”
At least Snoop has the right idea, lets just see if they listen! That’s the real test.
More on JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’