[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm] in a recent interview on Spike TV’s All Access Live talked about his woes with Interscope Records and to promote his line headphones.
According to HiphopDX.com:
G-Unit’s 50 talks about his line of headphones and explains why it has been “discouraging” at times when dealing with Interscope.
During a recent stop at the Consumer Electronics Show, 50 Cent spoke about his line of headphones, as well as his frustration with Interscope Records. G-Unit’s General spoke with SpikeTV about why he decided to get into the business of headphones and why he had to vent about his frustrations with his label.
When asked about why he got into the business world of headphones, 50 explained that it has been a natural progression for him. He added that his involvement with music, his “passion” for it, has made him more aware of what it takes to create great quality of sound.
“It’s an extension to my passion for music,” he explained. “I spend more time in the studio actually mixing material, making sure that the sound quality is right than the actual creating the idea. The song writing process for me is faster than actually finishing the song, mixing it.”
50 was also asked if he felt his headset was superior to [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Dr. Dre[/lastfm]’s very popular Beats by Dre headphone line. He acknowledged that 50’s line is “huge” but added that his line contains the best “wireless” headset.
“I think it’s the best sounding wireless headset,” he noted.
His interview also included a portion about his frustration with his label. As we reported, 50 Cent has complained about his label and his upcoming projects a few times in the past. While he apologized to the label most recently, he still noted that “it’s been discouraging” for him.
“I wrote this album. I went through the process of writing it. It’s been discouraging at points to not see the same effort from everyone.”
More from the interview can be seen HERE, courtesy of RapDose.
I ain’t mad at ya Fif for pushing your product like this! But you gotta get back to your bread-n-butter and put a hit song out! You are losing your audience!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Louis Tomlinson Opens Up Regarding Mother’s Passing
- Migos Perfoms “Bad And Bougie” On “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Lady Gaga Allowed To Talk Politics At Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Bella Hadid Is Not Happy About Selena Gomez Dating The Weeknd
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- The Million Dollar Super Bowl Package
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit