[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kid[/lastfm] has seen his share of flashing lights in the past. But what made a judge issue a bench warrant for him the other day? Could his past have caught up with him?
According to HiphopDX.com:
UPDATE #3: The 47-year-old is once again wanted by the law.
Christopher “Kid” Reid of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kid n’ Play[/lastfm] was arrested earlier today in Los Angeles, California.
According to TMZ, law enforcement officials claim the 47-year-old is currently in custody after they visited his home on an active warrant out for his arrest. The reason why the warrant was issued in the first place is currently unknown.
Sources claim that he was “very cooperative” when the police arrived at his home.
UPDATE: Kid’s warrant stemmed from an arrest for drunk driving stop back in 2010. He failed to show up for several important court dates for the DUI, which occurred last July when he blowed twice the legal limit.
He pled no contest to a drunk driving charge and was sentenced to take an alcohol education program, attend AA meetings and pay $1,400 in fines. His recent arrest warrant came from him failing to appear before a judge twice before completing his probation requirements.
He is currently being held on a $26,000 bond.
UPDATE #2: Kid was released from prison yesterday afternoon, claiming he was the victim of paperwork and branding the mishap a “clerical error.” “I love L.A. Peace to the Po-Po,” he said as he left the police station.
UPDATE #3: A warrant has been issued for Kid’s arrest after he blew off a hearing stemming from his 2010 arrest. The bench warrant was issued on January 5th after he failed to appear – the same situation that occurred in July 2011.
Well you have to show up for court Kid!! Your celeb status ain’t what it used to be! Just ask Lindsey Lohan.
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest
- Register To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Listen All Weekend To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Win “Everything But The Bachelor” Every Day This Week