[photogallerylink id=49002 align=left]By now, we’ve become used to seeing Rihanna as a sexy singer who typically likes to wear as little clothing as possible. But when her very first movie, Battleship, comes out later this spring, that’s nowhere near the type of character she’ll be playing. Instead of playing the damsel in distress, she’ll be the one kicking butt and taking names!
Battleship, which also stars Alexander Skarsgård, Brooklyn Decker, Taylor Kitsch, and Liam Neeson, is slated to be released on May 18th. Do you think you’ll be heading out to catch Ri Ri in her film debut? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New With JAMZ?
- Register To Win Tickets To See Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video