[photogallerylink id=49002 align=left]By now, we’ve become used to seeing Rihanna as a sexy singer who typically likes to wear as little clothing as possible. But when her very first movie, Battleship, comes out later this spring, that’s nowhere near the type of character she’ll be playing. Instead of playing the damsel in distress, she’ll be the one kicking butt and taking names!
Battleship, which also stars Alexander Skarsgård, Brooklyn Decker, Taylor Kitsch, and Liam Neeson, is slated to be released on May 18th. Do you think you’ll be heading out to catch Ri Ri in her film debut? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New With JAMZ?
- Drake Is Producing A Singing Album For Young Thug
- 5 Tips For Making Your Post Workout Smoothie Taste Better
- SZA Drops ‘Love Galore’ Video Ft. Travis Scott. Surprise Ending.
- Beyonce Ordering A Meal Is Now A Hilarious Meme
- Fall Out Boy Announce New Album ‘Mania,’ Debut Young and Menace’ Video
- Hayley Williams Loves Your ‘Hard Times’ Covers
- Amber Rose on Losing Her Virginity: ‘It Was a Very Special Moment’
- DJ Khaled’s New Video Features Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Chance the Rapper & Quavo
- The Age Women Feel ‘The Most Beautiful’
- John Legend’s Daughter Luna Loves His TIME 100 Cover