[VIDEO] Rihanna Takes Us Aboard Her ‘Battleship’
[photogallerylink id=49002 align=left]By now, we’ve become used to seeing Rihanna as a sexy singer who typically likes to wear as little clothing as possible. But when her very first movie, Battleship, comes out later this spring, that’s nowhere near the type of character she’ll be playing. Instead of playing the damsel in distress, she’ll be the one kicking butt and taking names!
Battleship, which also stars Alexander Skarsgård, Brooklyn Decker, Taylor Kitsch, and Liam Neeson, is slated to be released on May 18th. Do you think you’ll be heading out to catch Ri Ri in her film debut? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New With JAMZ?
- Avicii and Zac Brown Band Collaborate on New Song ‘Broken Arrows’
- You Can’t Remake ‘Back to the Future’ Until Robert Zemeckis Dies
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Say They’re Getting Divorced
- Here’s the Only ‘Ant-Man’ Review You Need to Read
- Interview: Sage the Gemini on ‘Bachelor Party,’ Jordin Sparks and Becoming the Next Jay Z and Beyonce
- Now Matters More Foundation
- How to Download Apple Music
- Carrie Underwood Raps Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Director Reveals New Proton Packs, Uniforms
- Marshawn Lynch Jumped Backwards into a Pit of Skittles on Conan O’Brien