[photogallerylink id=49002 align=left]By now, we’ve become used to seeing Rihanna as a sexy singer who typically likes to wear as little clothing as possible. But when her very first movie, Battleship, comes out later this spring, that’s nowhere near the type of character she’ll be playing. Instead of playing the damsel in distress, she’ll be the one kicking butt and taking names!
Battleship, which also stars Alexander Skarsgård, Brooklyn Decker, Taylor Kitsch, and Liam Neeson, is slated to be released on May 18th. Do you think you’ll be heading out to catch Ri Ri in her film debut? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New With JAMZ?
- Kevin Kon Makes A 13-Year-Old’s Dream Come True
- Join 101.9 AMP Radio For The 5th Annual Beer, Bacon & BBQ Festival
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Kelly Clarkson Gets in the Holiday Spirit with New Song ‘Christmas Eve’
- Marshmello and Khalid Release ‘Silence’ Video
- Ed Sheeran Says Substance Abuse Contributed to Hiatus from Music
- Mariah Carey Unveils New Christmas Song ‘The Star’
- Niall Horan Shares Acoustic Version of ‘Flicker’ Title Track
- Lady Gaga is Back in the (Pilates) Studio
- The New Pumpkin Butt Trend That’s Causing Outrage