[photogallerylink id=49002 align=left]By now, we’ve become used to seeing Rihanna as a sexy singer who typically likes to wear as little clothing as possible. But when her very first movie, Battleship, comes out later this spring, that’s nowhere near the type of character she’ll be playing. Instead of playing the damsel in distress, she’ll be the one kicking butt and taking names!
Battleship, which also stars Alexander Skarsgård, Brooklyn Decker, Taylor Kitsch, and Liam Neeson, is slated to be released on May 18th. Do you think you’ll be heading out to catch Ri Ri in her film debut? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New With JAMZ?
- Listen To Win A VIP Experience At Come Out With Pride Orlando
- Listen To Win Tickets To Meet Nene Leakes at Parliament House
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Chad & Jill’s A-Mazing Escape
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Flume’s Latest Album ‘Skin’
- Listen To Win A Trip To The 4th Annual ‘We Can Survive’ Bash At The Hollywood Bowl
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Alessia Cara
- Meek Mill Takes Aim at Drake, The Game & Beanie Sigel in New Freestyle
- Prince: Looking Back at ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ 25 Years Later
- Nick Minaj is Not Getting Involved in Meek Mill’s Beefs
- Welcome to Kanye WestWorld