Lil Wayne Unveils Skateboard Clothing Line Called “Trukfit”
As if [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lil Wayne[/lastfm] needed to inspire anymore kids how to dress, he has now unveiled a new clothing line inspired by skateboarding.
According to HiphopDX.com:
UPDATE: Weezy debuted his new brand in New York City, New York.
Lil Wayne originally announced plans to launch his clothing line “Rebirth” this past July, but he’s already got plans to unveil another brand.
The Young Money honcho plans to debut his new skateboard-inspired clothing brand “Trukfit” at the Agenda Trade Show, taking place in New York City, New york on January 23-24.
While Weezy is yet to speak on the venture, Agenda.com describes the clothing line as one that draws from his personal style and demeanor.
“Trukfit, the new clothing brand from Grammy Award winning, platinum selling hip hop icon LIL WAYNE, will debut at Agenda in January 2012. The highly anticipated line of uniquely designed apparel was inspired by Lil Wayne’s passion for skateboarding and quality street wear. Pulling influence from Lil Wayne’s distinctive style and voice, Trukfit is made from quality fabrics and features bold graphics at a moderate price point.”
UPDATE: Thundercup got an exclusive look at Lil Wayne’s “Trukfit” line. Check out pictures of some of the clothing below.
Not bad at all! I thought I was going to see a bunch of tights and red shoes! LOL
More stories on JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Neon Trees
- Taylor Swift Concert Bracelets Save Teens After Car Wreck
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘New and Sexy’ Daily Show Premiere Date in New Video: Watch
- Nicki Minaj Releases Youthful Video For “The Night Is Still Young”
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch
- Kanye West Settles ‘Bound 2′ Lawsuit
- Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since His Car Accident Last Summer
- Drake Dropped a New Verse About Friends—Or Lack Thereof—Last Night
- Fun Fun Fun Fest 2015 Lineup: Wu-Tang Clan, D’Angelo to Headline
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health