This just in, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] likes weed. Did you also know the sky is blue and it gets hot in Orlando in July. Yep, turns out Snoop-to-the-D-to the-Double G got busted over the weekend in Texas for marijuana possession, according to TMZ. Where did they find the weed?
TMZ is reporting that Snoop’s bus was pulled over in Sierra Blanca, TX over the weekend and drug-sniffing dogs tipped border patrol to the bus after a routine inspection. This is apparently very close to where Willie Nelson got nailed for weed too.
The border patrol agents apparently found a red medicine bottle inside a trash can on the bus, which contained several joints, TMZ says.
Did you know Snoop has a legal prescription for cannabis in California? That’s like putting me in charge of portion control at a buffet, not a great idea! But even though he has an Rx, it doesn’t work in Texas where they have no tolerance.
He wasn’t arrested, just issued a citation and released.
Thanks to Jay Edwards for the post.
More from JAMZ
- AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove At Universal CityWalk®
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays to win Daniel Tosh tickets!
- Win Your Passes To The Advance Screening Of Marvel Studio’s Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win $100 To Qdoba
- It’s A Weekend Of Winning With Desiigner!
[photogallerylink id=63012 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=41074 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=39299 align=left]