This just in, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] likes weed. Did you also know the sky is blue and it gets hot in Orlando in July. Yep, turns out Snoop-to-the-D-to the-Double G got busted over the weekend in Texas for marijuana possession, according to TMZ. Where did they find the weed?
TMZ is reporting that Snoop’s bus was pulled over in Sierra Blanca, TX over the weekend and drug-sniffing dogs tipped border patrol to the bus after a routine inspection. This is apparently very close to where Willie Nelson got nailed for weed too.
The border patrol agents apparently found a red medicine bottle inside a trash can on the bus, which contained several joints, TMZ says.
Did you know Snoop has a legal prescription for cannabis in California? That’s like putting me in charge of portion control at a buffet, not a great idea! But even though he has an Rx, it doesn’t work in Texas where they have no tolerance.
He wasn’t arrested, just issued a citation and released.
Thanks to Jay Edwards for the post.
More from JAMZ
- Listen To Win Tickets To Leu Garden’s Dinosaur Invasion
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Gabriel Iglesias Tickets
- “Split” Movie Passes This Weekend Of Winning
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win A Digital Download of ‘Starboy’
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”
[photogallerylink id=63012 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=41074 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=39299 align=left]