Stabbed Because You Didn’t Know Jay-Z Was Married To Beyonce?!
This is a weird story of a man in Cleveland who was stabbed just before the new year all because he didn’t know [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jay-Z[/lastfm] was married to[lastfm link_type="artist_info"] Beyonce[/lastfm]! What game were they playing?!
According to Hiphopwired.com:
Man Stabbed Because He Didn’t Know Jay-Z And Beyoncé Are Married
A bizarre New Year’s Eve argument in a Cleveland suburb over the union of R&B diva Beyoncé and rapper-business mogul Jay-Z resulted in the stabbing of a 48-year old Garland Heights man just before the clock struck midnight.
Police officials for the city of Parma, just southwest of Cleveland, told a local Fox News affiliate that on December 31, an argument ensued between 31-year old Ronald Deaver and the stabbing victim. While watching a music video, Deaver became enraged that the victim was unaware that Beyoncé was the wife of Jay-Z, leading to the verbal clash and subsequent stabbing.
The Fox News station obtained the police report which states the attack allegedly took place at around 11 p.m. on New Year’s Eve, just outside of Deaver’s apartment. Authorities were alerted and headed to the scene, rushing the victim to nearby Metrohealth Medical Center where he was said to be in good condition.
Deaver’s arrest was not immediate after police found difficulty in locating his apartment. After finding his assumed place of residence, a woman told police officials Deaver no longer lived in the apartment. Deaver was found a short while later and charged with felonious assault. The 31-year old woman that police made initial contact with was also arrested for obstructing justice.
Needless to say these two guys are no longer friends! Crazy stuff!
More stories on JAMZ:
- The Ten Happiest Countries On Earth
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Pitbull Announces New Album ‘Globalization’: Listen to New Single ‘Fireball’
- Jay Pharoah of ‘SNL’ Parodies Usher with Cautionary Tale About Not Flossing, ‘Bad Kisser’: Watch
- R5 Can Prove Their Pop-Rock Prowess on the Stage
- T.I. Denies Rumors He’s a Ghostwriter for Iggy Azalea
- Pharrell Snagged Miley Cyrus for ‘Come Get It Bae’ Video: Watch
- See Beyoncé Channel ‘Rosie the Riveter’ on Instagram
- Weird Al’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ is His First No. 1 Album
- Charli XCX Talks Slip Dresses and Boob Love for Style Files