Chris Brown Is Turning Down Interviews For 2012!
2011 was not a good interview year for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm]. But is that the main reason why he maybe turning down interviews for 2012? His manager says he needs to focus more.
According to HiphopdX.com:
According to Breezy’s manager, he won’t be talking to the press this year.
Following a handful of dicey interviews over the past few years, Chris Brown may not talk to the press through 2012. During an interview with Billboard magazine, Brown’s manager Tina Davis said that they will not be focusing on interviews in 2012 but will instead divert attention to performing and recording.
“[The goal for 2012 is to] not have him do interviews but to concentrate on performing and recording,” said Davis. “It was something we set a while back. We’re not trying to be rude, selfish or disrespectful to anyone in any way. If people are going to judge anything, judge him for his talent. He signed up to sing and entertain. Not talk about his personal life.”
In an attempt to start 2012 fresh, Brown looks at the New Year as a way to refocus the public’s attention off his personal life and onto his music.
“We look at it as starting all over. Our grind, our choices are different than they probably would have been three years ago,” she continued. “But we are humbly trying to get back into the swing of things.”
I think he needs the time away from the interview mic. Besides [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Prince[/lastfm] never talked to the media his whole career until a few years ago. Chris’s career will survive this too.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats