2011 was not a good interview year for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm]. But is that the main reason why he maybe turning down interviews for 2012? His manager says he needs to focus more.
According to HiphopdX.com:
According to Breezy’s manager, he won’t be talking to the press this year.
Following a handful of dicey interviews over the past few years, Chris Brown may not talk to the press through 2012. During an interview with Billboard magazine, Brown’s manager Tina Davis said that they will not be focusing on interviews in 2012 but will instead divert attention to performing and recording.
“[The goal for 2012 is to] not have him do interviews but to concentrate on performing and recording,” said Davis. “It was something we set a while back. We’re not trying to be rude, selfish or disrespectful to anyone in any way. If people are going to judge anything, judge him for his talent. He signed up to sing and entertain. Not talk about his personal life.”
In an attempt to start 2012 fresh, Brown looks at the New Year as a way to refocus the public’s attention off his personal life and onto his music.
“We look at it as starting all over. Our grind, our choices are different than they probably would have been three years ago,” she continued. “But we are humbly trying to get back into the swing of things.”
I think he needs the time away from the interview mic. Besides [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Prince[/lastfm] never talked to the media his whole career until a few years ago. Chris’s career will survive this too.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Advanced Screening Passes To The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
- 101.9 AMP Radio Wants To Send YOU To SPF 2017 At The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Massage For Two!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Sabrina Carpenter
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Ja Rule Says Fyre Festival Disaster is not His Fault
- French Montana’s ‘Unforgettable’ Challenge Takes Over The Internet
- Happy National Superhero Day
- Machine Gun Kelly Drops New Track ‘Let You Go’
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui