Kim Kardashian Flying To Khloe’s Rescue In Dallas!
Khloe is in need of some family support to help her move into her new home in Dallas. And her sister Kim hoped on the first plane out!
According to TMZ.com:
Big sister to the rescue — TMZ has learned, Kim Kardashian just boarded a plane to Dallas because Khloe is in desperate need of help … moving into her new house.
As we previously reported, Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks … but sources tell TMZ, ever since the couple found a place to live in town — a $7,500-a-month condo at the W Hotel — Khloe’s been freaking out about moving in.
We’re told Khlo really needed a sister around for support — so, Kim hopped a jet this morning to help her sis with the transition process … moving Khloe’s stuff in, getting settled, stimulating the local economy, etc.
The Mavs are set to play the Suns tomorrow — where Kim may or may not find a new fiance.
Strong family ties can help a lot in situations like this. Maybe Kim should have at least tried to move with her ex-husband? But then again, she should have at least tried to love the guy first!
- Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Avicii: Who is the World’s Highest Paid DJ?
- 10 Epic Ice Bucket Challenge FAILS!!!
- Stream ’11:11,’ Puff Daddy’s Deep House Project with Guy Gerber
- Elizabeth Arden Reports Losses After Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift Fragrances Tank
- Taylor Swift’s 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago
- Pharrell’s GRAMMY Hat is Off to the Newseum
- Listen: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Duet on ‘I Can’t Give You Anything But Love’
- Future Is a ‘Monster’ on New Track
- Earl Sweatshirt Says He Doesn’t Need to Watch Taylor Swift’s New Video to Know It’s ‘Inherently Offensive and Ultimately Harmful’
- Q&A: 5 Seconds of Summer’s Ashton Irwin on Skynyrd, Catering and Meeting Dave Grohl