Kim Kardashian Flying To Khloe’s Rescue In Dallas!
Khloe is in need of some family support to help her move into her new home in Dallas. And her sister Kim hoped on the first plane out!
According to TMZ.com:
Big sister to the rescue — TMZ has learned, Kim Kardashian just boarded a plane to Dallas because Khloe is in desperate need of help … moving into her new house.
As we previously reported, Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks … but sources tell TMZ, ever since the couple found a place to live in town — a $7,500-a-month condo at the W Hotel — Khloe’s been freaking out about moving in.
We’re told Khlo really needed a sister around for support — so, Kim hopped a jet this morning to help her sis with the transition process … moving Khloe’s stuff in, getting settled, stimulating the local economy, etc.
The Mavs are set to play the Suns tomorrow — where Kim may or may not find a new fiance.
Strong family ties can help a lot in situations like this. Maybe Kim should have at least tried to move with her ex-husband? But then again, she should have at least tried to love the guy first!
- Big Sean Recruits Drake & Kanye West to Count Their Many ‘Blessings’ in New Video: Watch
- Die Antwoord Refer to Drake as Homophobic Slur on Instagram
- Flo Rida Debuts ‘Once in a Lifetime’ Video, Shot at MLK Day Parade: Watch
- If Kelly Clarkson’s Kids Are Gay, She’s OK with That
- Big Sean: ‘This is the Most Therapeutic Album I’ve Ever Had’
- Oops! Britney Spears Lost Her Hair Extensions Onstage in Vegas: Watch
- Fashion Find Of The Week: Victoria’s Secret Boho Swim Suit
- Taylor Swift’s Magical Powers Charm Crying Baby to Sleep: Watch
- Kelly Clarkson Announces 2015 Tour Dates With Stop In Tampa
- Seriously, There’s No Ghost at Disneyland