Khloe is in need of some family support to help her move into her new home in Dallas. And her sister Kim hoped on the first plane out!
According to TMZ.com:
Big sister to the rescue — TMZ has learned, Kim Kardashian just boarded a plane to Dallas because Khloe is in desperate need of help … moving into her new house.
As we previously reported, Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks … but sources tell TMZ, ever since the couple found a place to live in town — a $7,500-a-month condo at the W Hotel — Khloe’s been freaking out about moving in.
We’re told Khlo really needed a sister around for support — so, Kim hopped a jet this morning to help her sis with the transition process … moving Khloe’s stuff in, getting settled, stimulating the local economy, etc.
The Mavs are set to play the Suns tomorrow — where Kim may or may not find a new fiance.
Strong family ties can help a lot in situations like this. Maybe Kim should have at least tried to move with her ex-husband? But then again, she should have at least tried to love the guy first!
- Benny Boom in Talks to Direct Troubled Tupac Biopic
- Top 100 Christmas Movies Of All Time
- Lil Wayne and Rae Sremmurd to Hit The Road for ‘The Dedication Tour’
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale
- Scott Frost Named UCF Head Football Coach
- Reality Check For 12/1/15: Amy Schumer Poses Partially Nude, Most Powerful People In Media, Record Breaking Captain America Trailer
- The Top States With The Worst And Best Drivers
- Watch Christina Milian’s Music Video for ‘Do It’ Featuring Lil Wayne
- Watch ‘Red Lips’ the Wild New Clip from Skrillex
- Girl Needs Emergency Surgery From Hair Tie On Wrist