Kim Kardashian Flying To Khloe’s Rescue In Dallas!
Khloe is in need of some family support to help her move into her new home in Dallas. And her sister Kim hoped on the first plane out!
According to TMZ.com:
Big sister to the rescue — TMZ has learned, Kim Kardashian just boarded a plane to Dallas because Khloe is in desperate need of help … moving into her new house.
As we previously reported, Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks … but sources tell TMZ, ever since the couple found a place to live in town — a $7,500-a-month condo at the W Hotel — Khloe’s been freaking out about moving in.
We’re told Khlo really needed a sister around for support — so, Kim hopped a jet this morning to help her sis with the transition process … moving Khloe’s stuff in, getting settled, stimulating the local economy, etc.
The Mavs are set to play the Suns tomorrow — where Kim may or may not find a new fiance.
Strong family ties can help a lot in situations like this. Maybe Kim should have at least tried to move with her ex-husband? But then again, she should have at least tried to love the guy first!
- Adele Awarded Five-Figure Sum In Case Over Son’s ‘Milestone’ Photos
- Lana Del Rey Explains Her Song ‘F—-D My Way to the Top’
- Trending: I Don’t Know About You, But Selena Gomez Turned 22
- Young Chop Working on New Kanye West Album
- Are Jay Z And Beyonce Getting Divorced?
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Grandpa Throws Down Cane To Bust A Move
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’