Khloe is in need of some family support to help her move into her new home in Dallas. And her sister Kim hoped on the first plane out!
According to TMZ.com:
Big sister to the rescue — TMZ has learned, Kim Kardashian just boarded a plane to Dallas because Khloe is in desperate need of help … moving into her new house.
As we previously reported, Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks … but sources tell TMZ, ever since the couple found a place to live in town — a $7,500-a-month condo at the W Hotel — Khloe’s been freaking out about moving in.
We’re told Khlo really needed a sister around for support — so, Kim hopped a jet this morning to help her sis with the transition process … moving Khloe’s stuff in, getting settled, stimulating the local economy, etc.
The Mavs are set to play the Suns tomorrow — where Kim may or may not find a new fiance.
Strong family ties can help a lot in situations like this. Maybe Kim should have at least tried to move with her ex-husband? But then again, she should have at least tried to love the guy first!
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’
- Dr. Dre Cleared of Gun Possession Charge