50 Cent Vows To Not Support Anymore Of His Own Music On Interscope!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm] is lashing out at his current record label Interscope Records for a lot of reasons. And he is vowing not to support anymore of his songs that are released on their label.
According to HiphopDX.com:
Fif lashes out at Interscope Records yet again, and explains why he won’t be promoting future releases.
50 Cent recently stated that he would not be promoting his new music, but in a Twitter rant today, he explained why he won’t be supporting future recordings and that he has no faith left in his label, Interscope Records.
“I have lost all faith in the team I’m on. I have nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music,” he wrote. ‘I’m going to deliver this album then. I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered.”
He continued by stating a troubling message that he doesn’t think he will live much longer. “Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives.”
Fif ended his tirade with an explanation as to why he mixed The Big 10 mixtape and how it was meant to inspire other artists.
“I mixed the big 10 because everything I do has to be the best I can make it cause other artist will create after hearing the ideas.”
- [PHOTOS] Tori Kelly’s LA Connect Green Room Performance
- Lana Del Rey Announces Brief Summer Tour with Grimes
- Avril Lavigne Reveals Her Mystery Illness: Lyme Disease
- This Is How Beyonce & Blue Ivy Floss
- Pharrell, Cara Delevingne Perform ‘CC the World’ at Chanel Show: Watch
- YouTube’s April Fools’ Music Prank Will Blow Your Mind
- iZombie Recap: Episode 3, ‘The Exterminator’
- Taylor Swift Has a Foolproof Way of Getting Through April Fools’ Day
- Nick Jonas Gets a Little Seedy in Miami For His New ‘Chains’ Video: Watch
- Wale and Jerry Seinfeld Call Rick Ross in New Video: Watch