50 Cent Vows To Not Support Anymore Of His Own Music On Interscope!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm] is lashing out at his current record label Interscope Records for a lot of reasons. And he is vowing not to support anymore of his songs that are released on their label.
According to HiphopDX.com:
Fif lashes out at Interscope Records yet again, and explains why he won’t be promoting future releases.
50 Cent recently stated that he would not be promoting his new music, but in a Twitter rant today, he explained why he won’t be supporting future recordings and that he has no faith left in his label, Interscope Records.
“I have lost all faith in the team I’m on. I have nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music,” he wrote. ‘I’m going to deliver this album then. I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered.”
He continued by stating a troubling message that he doesn’t think he will live much longer. “Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives.”
Fif ended his tirade with an explanation as to why he mixed The Big 10 mixtape and how it was meant to inspire other artists.
“I mixed the big 10 because everything I do has to be the best I can make it cause other artist will create after hearing the ideas.”
- Reality Check For 2/27/15: New Frozen Trailer [VIDEO], Kardashians Sign Big Deal, Cotton Candy Oreos [PICS]
- WIN Kalin And Myles Backstage Passes
- Childish Gambino Confirms He Is Playing a Stripper in ‘Magic Mike XXL’
- Zedd on How He Met Selena Gomez
- Please Enjoy These Tweets About the Llamas on the Loose
- Kanye West Cries During Interview
- New Music To Know: Ryn Weaver, a Pop Star For the Rest of Us
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple
- Pharrell, Chad Hugo Made Into Statues for Art Piece
- Watch Justin Bieber Twerk for An Old Woman