50 Cent Vows To Not Support Anymore Of His Own Music On Interscope!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm] is lashing out at his current record label Interscope Records for a lot of reasons. And he is vowing not to support anymore of his songs that are released on their label.
According to HiphopDX.com:
Fif lashes out at Interscope Records yet again, and explains why he won’t be promoting future releases.
50 Cent recently stated that he would not be promoting his new music, but in a Twitter rant today, he explained why he won’t be supporting future recordings and that he has no faith left in his label, Interscope Records.
“I have lost all faith in the team I’m on. I have nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music,” he wrote. ‘I’m going to deliver this album then. I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered.”
He continued by stating a troubling message that he doesn’t think he will live much longer. “Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives.”
Fif ended his tirade with an explanation as to why he mixed The Big 10 mixtape and how it was meant to inspire other artists.
“I mixed the big 10 because everything I do has to be the best I can make it cause other artist will create after hearing the ideas.”
- Anna Kendrick Sings Campfire Version of ‘Cups’ in ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Clip: Watch
- That ‘Rush Hour 4: Face/Off 2′ Billboard Was a Funny or Die Video All Along: Watch
- Migos Postpone ‘Yung Rich Nation’ Tour
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour Dates Due to Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Jason Derulo Laments Love Lost on ‘Cheyenne': Listen
- The First Day Back To Work After Vacation Stinks!
- Meet Taylor Swift, Sheep Whisperer
- The Story Behind Walk the Moon’s ‘Shut Up and Dance': Watch
- Beyoncé Is Only the 19th Most Sexiest Woman in the World, According to this Men’s Magazine
- Watch Robert Downey Jr Get Very Emotional About Bacon with Jimmy Fallon