50 Cent Vows To Not Support Anymore Of His Own Music On Interscope!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm] is lashing out at his current record label Interscope Records for a lot of reasons. And he is vowing not to support anymore of his songs that are released on their label.
According to HiphopDX.com:
Fif lashes out at Interscope Records yet again, and explains why he won’t be promoting future releases.
50 Cent recently stated that he would not be promoting his new music, but in a Twitter rant today, he explained why he won’t be supporting future recordings and that he has no faith left in his label, Interscope Records.
“I have lost all faith in the team I’m on. I have nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music,” he wrote. ‘I’m going to deliver this album then. I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered.”
He continued by stating a troubling message that he doesn’t think he will live much longer. “Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives.”
Fif ended his tirade with an explanation as to why he mixed The Big 10 mixtape and how it was meant to inspire other artists.
“I mixed the big 10 because everything I do has to be the best I can make it cause other artist will create after hearing the ideas.”
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Hannibal Buress Weighs in on Drake vs. Meek Mill
- Watch Tituss Burgess, Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Lip-Sync Beyonce
- Nicki Minaj Strikes Back at Ex-Boyfriend Safaree at Concert
- Miley Cyrus’ Creates a Wordless MTV Video Music Awards Promo Video
- Prince Royce on Donald Trump’s Mexico Comments: ‘Kind of Slimy’
- Reality Check For 7/30/15: Orlando Weekly Best OF Orlando, Ben Affleck Dating His Nanny?, Zayn Malik Happy To Make “Real Music”
- Zayn Malik Signs With RCA Records
- [PHOTOS] Tove Lo’s Private Performance At Venue 578
- Rita Ora Takes Topless Photos to Promote New Chris Brown Collaboration