Nigerian Goverment Is Planning To Sue Rick Ross For Cancelled Show
Are they really that upset? Well, business is business. Let’s just hope that his reasons for missing the show is just personal, but maybe he should of just called in sick cause now they are pissed!!!
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Rapper [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm] could face a lawsuit over a canceled performance in Africa that was supposed to take place today (December 28).
“The rapper, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm], has issued a statement cancelling his performance at the Calabar Festival, scheduled for December 28, 2011, for reasons not related to his recent surgery and seizures,” the statement read. “The performer’s cancellation is unexpected and the reasons are unknown to Cross River State since he has confirmed receipt of his entire performance fee many weeks ago.”
Hopefully [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm] is in good health! I hope wasn’t afraid of the long flight!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- ‘South Park’ Releasing Kanye West ‘Hobbit’ Spoof for Record Store Day
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Kevin Hart Pokes Fun at Drake’s Air Ball, Drake Fires Back
- Wiz Khalifa Release Interactive Video for ‘Stayin Out All Night': Watch
- [PHOTOS] Renee Zellweger’s New Face???
- Taylor Swift is Your Tour Guide in ‘Welcome to New York’
- Watch Taylor Swift’s Visit with the Naked Chef, ‘Shake It Off’ Parody ‘Bake It Off’
- Lorde Tags Chemical Brothers, Miguel for ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘This is Not a Game': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Enjoys The Taste Of Maitland