Nigerian Goverment Is Planning To Sue Rick Ross For Cancelled Show
Are they really that upset? Well, business is business. Let’s just hope that his reasons for missing the show is just personal, but maybe he should of just called in sick cause now they are pissed!!!
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Rapper [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] could face a lawsuit over a canceled performance in Africa that was supposed to take place today (December 28).
“The rapper, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm], has issued a statement cancelling his performance at the Calabar Festival, scheduled for December 28, 2011, for reasons not related to his recent surgery and seizures,” the statement read. “The performer’s cancellation is unexpected and the reasons are unknown to Cross River State since he has confirmed receipt of his entire performance fee many weeks ago.”
Hopefully [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] is in good health! I hope wasn’t afraid of the long flight!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- Watch Rihanna Unveil New ‘Anti’ Album Artwork in Private Event
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Put It On Me,’ Featuring Sage the Gemini
- Reality Check For 10/8/15: Selena Gomez Had Chemo, Naked Biebs, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Flirting?
- Beyoncé Leads Celebrity Charge Against French Fashion Line ElevenParis
- Akon Has No Regrets About Not Signing Drake
- Lance Bass Discusses Being Sexually Harassed During NSYNC Tenure
- Nicki Minaj Gets Candid about Drake vs. Meek Mill
- Justin Bieber Loves Sandwiches, Ed Sheeran Trolls Us
- Azealia Banks Takes on Nicki Minaj in Miley Cyrus Body Image Debate
- No New Lady Gaga Album Until After ‘American Horror Story’