Nigerian Goverment Is Planning To Sue Rick Ross For Cancelled Show
Are they really that upset? Well, business is business. Let’s just hope that his reasons for missing the show is just personal, but maybe he should of just called in sick cause now they are pissed!!!
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Rapper [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm] could face a lawsuit over a canceled performance in Africa that was supposed to take place today (December 28).
“The rapper, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm], has issued a statement cancelling his performance at the Calabar Festival, scheduled for December 28, 2011, for reasons not related to his recent surgery and seizures,” the statement read. “The performer’s cancellation is unexpected and the reasons are unknown to Cross River State since he has confirmed receipt of his entire performance fee many weeks ago.”
Hopefully [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Rick Ross[/lastfm] is in good health! I hope wasn’t afraid of the long flight!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- A Seal Getting Slapped Into Orbit By A Whale
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: The 80s Are Coming Back…But Not Leg Warmers
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Whiten Those Teeth Or Don’t Smile
- 5 Seconds of Summer Already Working on New Album
- Honey Nut Cheerios Ad Might Have Revealed Usher’s New Album Title
- Justin Bieber, Bodyguard Sued in Alleged Hawaii Photographer Assault Case
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Rita Ora Walks Out of Interview After Calvin Harris Mention
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’