Nigerian Goverment Is Planning To Sue Rick Ross For Cancelled Show
Are they really that upset? Well, business is business. Let’s just hope that his reasons for missing the show is just personal, but maybe he should of just called in sick cause now they are pissed!!!
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Rapper [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] could face a lawsuit over a canceled performance in Africa that was supposed to take place today (December 28).
“The rapper, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm], has issued a statement cancelling his performance at the Calabar Festival, scheduled for December 28, 2011, for reasons not related to his recent surgery and seizures,” the statement read. “The performer’s cancellation is unexpected and the reasons are unknown to Cross River State since he has confirmed receipt of his entire performance fee many weeks ago.”
Hopefully [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] is in good health! I hope wasn’t afraid of the long flight!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- No, Kanye West’s ‘So Help Me God’ Is Not on TIDAL Right Now
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating
- Stream Jay Z’s TIDAL Press Conference
- Deadmau5 Blasts Krewella for Allegedly Unplugged Set at Ultra
- Did TIDAL’s Star-Studded Promo Use Producer’s Song Without Asking?
- Fifth Harmony Are the Wolves of Wall Street in ‘Worth It’ Video Featuring Kid Ink: Watch
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts