Nigerian Goverment Is Planning To Sue Rick Ross For Cancelled Show
Are they really that upset? Well, business is business. Let’s just hope that his reasons for missing the show is just personal, but maybe he should of just called in sick cause now they are pissed!!!
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Rapper [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] could face a lawsuit over a canceled performance in Africa that was supposed to take place today (December 28).
“The rapper, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm], has issued a statement cancelling his performance at the Calabar Festival, scheduled for December 28, 2011, for reasons not related to his recent surgery and seizures,” the statement read. “The performer’s cancellation is unexpected and the reasons are unknown to Cross River State since he has confirmed receipt of his entire performance fee many weeks ago.”
Hopefully [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rick Ross[/lastfm] is in good health! I hope wasn’t afraid of the long flight!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- [PHOTOS] VIP Listener Party Bus To Fifth Harmony
- [WATCH] Dustin Kross Goes Backstage With Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See J-Cole
- Beat My Tweet To Win Dinner And A Movie
- Win Tickets To See Rock Hard Male Revue
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose Opening For Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony On Stage At The Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony Pre-Party LIVE Broadcast At Aloft With Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas
- Enter Keyword To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Summer Nights