Drake Does Karaoke With Unsuspecting Fan!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Drake[/lastfm] felt like surprising a fan of his as she began to sing [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm]’s song “What’s my name?” during a karaoke party in Los Angeles.
According to HiphopDX.com:
Drake made one fan’s night by joining her on stage as she performed a karaoke rendition of Rihanna’s “What’s My Name?” in Los Angeles.
During an evening out at Los Angeles’ Saddle Ranch, a young fan named Dee was surprised by Drake when he joined her on stage for a karaoke performance. The excited fan introduced Drake to the crowd as she began singing Rihanna’s “What’s My Name?” and Drake joined her to perform his portion of the song.
“I was up there with the mic and the first beats of ‘Only Girl in the World’ started playing and I said, ‘Stop the song! Does anyone here know how to do the Drake part of “What’s My Name?'” So I was like, ‘Anyone? Anyone? Hello?’ And decided to just sing it by myself and then boom! Drake jumps up with his bodyguard behind him and was like ‘Wait, I thought I was going to do the song with you,'” the fan, Dee, explained to E! News.
“I was like, ‘Oh my god, Drake!'” she added. “I just got lost in the moment and thought, ‘Whatever happens, I don’t care.’ It was a total Hollywood moment.”
After performing his verse off the track, Drake sat down next to Dee as she continued with the song.
Footage of the experience was captured by a friend on a cellphone camera. It can be seen below.
This is a great story for the holidays! This is also something that has really never been done before. What if your favorite artist did that with you one night?
More stories on JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet For An AMP Concert Pack
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here