One of Deion Sanders daughters(Deiondra Sanders) has had enough of Pilar Sanders lies and antics so much, that she took to twitter to out her soon to be ex-stepmother!
According to Hiphopwired.com:
Deiondra Sanders Goes In On Pilar Sanders, Implicates Producer Chase N. Cash
Why are we posting about Deiondra Sanders’ epic Twitter rant on HipHopWired? Because #1. this trainwreck of a divorce between Deion Sanders and Pilar Sanders is an exercise in f*ckery that’s only been magnified by his daughter’s social media wit (she even dropped photos).
And #2, thanks to this tweet: “#HowYouDidntKnow BUt @ChaseNCashe chillin at my dads crib with the kids when he outta town??,” the aforementioned Deiondra brought Chase N. Cashe of Surf Club into the mix (shout out to the homie @RealLifeKaz). Now we’re not going to #slander Chase N. Cashe-who has produced records for artist like Eminem and Lil Wayne- since we don’t know what went down while he was in Neon Deion’s crib while he was out of town. But, we will keep following Deiondra with hopes that she continues to drop dime.
Deiondra’s started putting he stepmom Pilar on blast with, “LIES! LIES! ALL PILAR DO IS LIE!! wait till i leave this office.”
A few hours later, followers were blessed with Deiondra clowning Pilar’s alleged ignorance to her own divorce with posts like, “#HowYouDidntKnow but yo got a video half naked at PhotoShoot now you know MY DADDY WOULDN’T ALLOW THAT IF YALL WAS WORKING ON YO MARRIAGE” or “#HowYoTopPriorityBeen YO MARRIAGE AND YO KIDS when u flying out of town to see other nig**s…… Yeah We Know.”
You can’t make this stuff up.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Social Media Celebrates Cool Statues
- LeBron James and Kyrie Irving Drama Made Into Eminem ‘Stan’ Parody
- Logic Shares Powerful, Star-Studded ‘1-800-273-8255’ Video
- Justin Bieber Debuts New Song ‘Friends’
- Dad Shows Baby How To Dance To Bruno Mars
- Study: Date Nights Are Important For Relationships
- Katy Perry Postpones ‘Witness’ Tour, Cites ‘Unavoidable Production Delays’
- Taylor Swift Begins Donations to Support Sexual Assault Victims
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Drag Queen Makeover)
- Zayn Malik is Working on ‘More Thought Out’ Second Solo Album