While [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Beyonce[/lastfm] may very well be at NYC’s St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital right now counting down the minutes until she delivers her first child with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jay-Z[/lastfm], yesterday she posted her musical countdown of the top 10 singles of the year on her website. Take a look at what Beyonce dubbed the best in what has turned out to be one of the most momentous years of her life.
Big Sean featuring Nicki Minaj— “Dance (A$$)”
Future —“Tony Montana”
Jay Z & Kanye West—“Ni**as in Paris”
Adele— “Someone Like You”
WARNING: Explicit lyrics
Rihanna— “Man Down”
Justin Bieber and Chris Brown—“Look At Me Now”
James Blake—“The Wilhelm Scream”
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Yes, I Want To Be Single
- Gucci Mane Has a Lot Planned for 2017
- Demi Lovato and John Mayer May Be Dating
- Lady Gaga Dedicates Song To Trayvon Martin
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- Jay-Z will Perform Ohio Concert for Hillary Clinton
- Drake Takes a Shot at Kid Cudi?
- The Chainsmokers Get ‘Closer’ with Halsey in New Video
- Listen to Pharrell’s Sultry New Track ‘Runnin’
- DJ Khaled Snapchats Birth of Son, Blasts His Music in Delivery Room