So Sears is losing out on profits from The Kardashian Kollection but now we are finding out these items may have been produced by the slave labor industry. Say it aint so!
Click to read entire story as seen on TMZ.com
A human rights group is investigating claims that workers in China — as young as 16 — are working in squalid conditions to manufacture merchandise for the K-Dash by Kardashian label, the Kris Jenner Kollection and ShoeDazzle, according to a Star Magazine investigation.
My question is, who’s truly responsible for this??? I don’t believe they would deliberately agree to this. I’m hoping this isn’t true.
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays & Win ‘Keeping Up With The Joneses’ Movie Passes
- Beat My Tweet To Win Yandel Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See Sia On Tour
- Listen To Win Tickets, Meet And Greets And Sound Check Party Passes To Alessia Cara
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To See Kanye West
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Danie B Takes On Halloween Horror Nights Again