Big Sean Pays No Attention To Ludacris Beef
In a song by [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ludacris[/lastfm] called “Badaboom” he disses [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Drake[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Big Sean[/lastfm]. And Big Sean’s response to the song is to pay no attention to it.
According to HiphopDX.com:
After Ludacris initially dissed him and Drake on “Badaboom,” Big Sean said that he had no problems with Luda and paid him respect. Speaking with DJ Whoo Kid, the G.O.O.D. Music rapper echoed his earlier statements, explaining that he looks at the spar as “free promotion for me” and that he’s surprised Luda held a grudge from year-old comments.
“For me, I’m from Detroit. So when it’s real beef, beef ain’t safe where I’m from. It’s real dangerous. I never really considered it no type of beef. I really looked at it as free promotion for me,” he said. “Especially from something I said over a year ago. I ain’t know that people hang onto things that much.”
Sean, who’s working on his sophomore album and the G.O.O.D. Music compilation LP, said that in spite of the fact that Luda fired shots at him, he isn’t taking it personally.
“If somebody says something bad about me, I’m like oh well. But the fact that it was a year later and he’s still hanging onto it… But you know, it’s all love. I ain’t got nothing against dude at all, for real. I hope he has a great year for real.”
If all beef gets handled like this, then we will have less violence in hip hop. But it does bring out the writer in most artist.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]