Big Sean Pays No Attention To Ludacris Beef
In a song by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Ludacris[/lastfm] called “Badaboom” he disses [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Drake[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Big Sean[/lastfm]. And Big Sean’s response to the song is to pay no attention to it.
According to HiphopDX.com:
After Ludacris initially dissed him and Drake on “Badaboom,” Big Sean said that he had no problems with Luda and paid him respect. Speaking with DJ Whoo Kid, the G.O.O.D. Music rapper echoed his earlier statements, explaining that he looks at the spar as “free promotion for me” and that he’s surprised Luda held a grudge from year-old comments.
“For me, I’m from Detroit. So when it’s real beef, beef ain’t safe where I’m from. It’s real dangerous. I never really considered it no type of beef. I really looked at it as free promotion for me,” he said. “Especially from something I said over a year ago. I ain’t know that people hang onto things that much.”
Sean, who’s working on his sophomore album and the G.O.O.D. Music compilation LP, said that in spite of the fact that Luda fired shots at him, he isn’t taking it personally.
“If somebody says something bad about me, I’m like oh well. But the fact that it was a year later and he’s still hanging onto it… But you know, it’s all love. I ain’t got nothing against dude at all, for real. I hope he has a great year for real.”
If all beef gets handled like this, then we will have less violence in hip hop. But it does bring out the writer in most artist.
More stories on JAMZ:
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Neon Trees
- Taylor Swift Concert Bracelets Save Teens After Car Wreck
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘New and Sexy’ Daily Show Premiere Date in New Video: Watch
- Nicki Minaj Releases Youthful Video For “The Night Is Still Young”
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch
- Kanye West Settles ‘Bound 2′ Lawsuit
- Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since His Car Accident Last Summer
- Drake Dropped a New Verse About Friends—Or Lack Thereof—Last Night
- Fun Fun Fun Fest 2015 Lineup: Wu-Tang Clan, D’Angelo to Headline
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health