What a publicity stunt! Wouldn’t you love to go shopping for the holidays and you run into none other than the Chief Of Staff! It’s nice the know he has heart and wanted to get presents for his family himself!
As seen on HLN.com
President Obama, bogged down in payroll tax negotiations, took time out from his schedule Wednesday and hit up a shopping center in Alexandria, Virginia, CNN’s The 1600 Report says.
The president, who took along first dog Bo, made stops at PetSmart, a pizzeria and a Best Buy.
How much do you think the President spent? Can you believe sources are saying just $300.00 . Did he forget Michelle??? I’m curious now what she will have under the tree this year! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- [PHOTOS] Live From The STK Liquid Lounge At DFWF 2017
- [PHOTOS] DFWF 2017: What Are They Eating And Drinking?
- [PHOTOS] Live From Downtown Food & Wine Fest: Day 1
- Win “Get Out” Movie Passes With Kevin Kon
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To The Central Florida Fair
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “Get Out” Movie Passes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Orlando Magic Tickets
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Dance Into The Week With DNCE Tickets
- 5 Best Songs on Future’s New Album ‘HNDRXX’