President Obama Hits The Stores For Some Last Minute Christmas Shopping
What a publicity stunt! Wouldn’t you love to go shopping for the holidays and you run into none other than the Chief Of Staff! It’s nice the know he has heart and wanted to get presents for his family himself!
As seen on HLN.com
President Obama, bogged down in payroll tax negotiations, took time out from his schedule Wednesday and hit up a shopping center in Alexandria, Virginia, CNN’s The 1600 Report says.
The president, who took along first dog Bo, made stops at PetSmart, a pizzeria and a Best Buy.
How much do you think the President spent? Can you believe sources are saying just $300.00 . Did he forget Michelle??? I’m curious now what she will have under the tree this year! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- Everyday Is Pay Day At 101.9 AMP Radio…Win Your $1000
- This Will Make You So “Happy”
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- One Direction Take It To The Beach In “You And I” Music Video
- Hot Right Now: There Is Going To Be A Mrs. Doubtfire Sequel
- Get In The Action And Win Advance Screening Passes For ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′