President Obama Hits The Stores For Some Last Minute Christmas Shopping
What a publicity stunt! Wouldn’t you love to go shopping for the holidays and you run into none other than the Chief Of Staff! It’s nice the know he has heart and wanted to get presents for his family himself!
As seen on HLN.com
President Obama, bogged down in payroll tax negotiations, took time out from his schedule Wednesday and hit up a shopping center in Alexandria, Virginia, CNN’s The 1600 Report says.
The president, who took along first dog Bo, made stops at PetSmart, a pizzeria and a Best Buy.
How much do you think the President spent? Can you believe sources are saying just $300.00 . Did he forget Michelle??? I’m curious now what she will have under the tree this year! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- 5 Seconds of Summer Lament the End of a Summer Fling in ‘Amnesia’ Video: Watch
- Signs That You Are Obsessed With Your Dog
- Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull Show At Amway Center Rescheduled
- New Music To Know: Meghan Trainor Doesn’t Care if You’re Ready For This Jelly
- Kid Ink, Ty Dolla $ign & Travis Barker Flip MAGIC!’s ‘Rude’ with Remix: Listen
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- [PHOTOS] MKTO At The House Of Blues
- Florida’s Most Popular Cereal Is…Special K???
- Chance the Rapper Covers ‘Arthur’ Theme Song, With Help From Wyclef Jean, Jessie Ware