President Obama Hits The Stores For Some Last Minute Christmas Shopping
What a publicity stunt! Wouldn’t you love to go shopping for the holidays and you run into none other than the Chief Of Staff! It’s nice the know he has heart and wanted to get presents for his family himself!
As seen on HLN.com
President Obama, bogged down in payroll tax negotiations, took time out from his schedule Wednesday and hit up a shopping center in Alexandria, Virginia, CNN’s The 1600 Report says.
The president, who took along first dog Bo, made stops at PetSmart, a pizzeria and a Best Buy.
How much do you think the President spent? Can you believe sources are saying just $300.00 . Did he forget Michelle??? I’m curious now what she will have under the tree this year! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- A Conversation: Leonard The Charmin Bear & Laura
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail