What a publicity stunt! Wouldn’t you love to go shopping for the holidays and you run into none other than the Chief Of Staff! It’s nice the know he has heart and wanted to get presents for his family himself!
As seen on HLN.com
President Obama, bogged down in payroll tax negotiations, took time out from his schedule Wednesday and hit up a shopping center in Alexandria, Virginia, CNN’s The 1600 Report says.
The president, who took along first dog Bo, made stops at PetSmart, a pizzeria and a Best Buy.
How much do you think the President spent? Can you believe sources are saying just $300.00 . Did he forget Michelle??? I’m curious now what she will have under the tree this year! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!
Latest Seen On 102 Jamz
- Daily Dish For 1.23.17
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, More React to Anti-Trump Marches
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Tickets To See Kehlani
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ To Win Big Sean Tickets
- Listen To Chad & Jill In The Morning To Win A $100 Bonefish Giftcard
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Space Between Us” Advance Screening Tickets
- Hungry? Score A $50 Gift Card to Duffy’s Sports Grill This Weekend Of Winning
- Future Lives Large in ‘Poppin’ Tags’ Video
- Serena Williams Snaps At Reporter
- Obama’s Final Letter As President Will Make You Cry