Floyd Mayweather Gets 90 Days In Jail!!!
Floyd Mayweather will be doing some time! What charge got him locked up? Remember what happened in 2010?
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Earlier today (December 21), TMZ reported that boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. will be serving a 90-day jail sentence, following a guilty sentence from a domestic violence incident back in 2010.
He is expected to turn himself in by January 6th.
Mayweather was sentenced to six months in jail, but three months of that sentence was suspended. He also got some credit for time served and has 100 hours of community service, a fine and will attend a year-long domestic violence program.
Look for him on the cover of the Dec/Jan issue of XXl magazine with his chum [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]50 Cent[/lastfm]
I was taken back by this! So crazy! You may comments below.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- [UPDATE] Miley Cyrus Hospitalization Details
- Rihanna Finally Settled Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are for Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Take Classes At Hogwarts For Free……NO REALLY!
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Drake Sued for ‘Nothing Was the Same’ Sample
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Hot Right Now: Justin Bieber Finally Making A Turn Around