Floyd Mayweather Gets 90 Days In Jail!!!
Floyd Mayweather will be doing some time! What charge got him locked up? Remember what happened in 2010?
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Earlier today (December 21), TMZ reported that boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. will be serving a 90-day jail sentence, following a guilty sentence from a domestic violence incident back in 2010.
He is expected to turn himself in by January 6th.
Mayweather was sentenced to six months in jail, but three months of that sentence was suspended. He also got some credit for time served and has 100 hours of community service, a fine and will attend a year-long domestic violence program.
Look for him on the cover of the Dec/Jan issue of XXl magazine with his chum [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]50 Cent[/lastfm]
I was taken back by this! So crazy! You may comments below.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Bring the ‘Booty’ to the AMAs: Watch
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’