Floyd Mayweather Gets 90 Days In Jail!!!
Floyd Mayweather will be doing some time! What charge got him locked up? Remember what happened in 2010?
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Earlier today (December 21), TMZ reported that boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. will be serving a 90-day jail sentence, following a guilty sentence from a domestic violence incident back in 2010.
He is expected to turn himself in by January 6th.
Mayweather was sentenced to six months in jail, but three months of that sentence was suspended. He also got some credit for time served and has 100 hours of community service, a fine and will attend a year-long domestic violence program.
Look for him on the cover of the Dec/Jan issue of XXl magazine with his chum [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]50 Cent[/lastfm]
I was taken back by this! So crazy! You may comments below.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- [WATCH] Vintage Orlando Promotional Video From The 60s
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At The Demi World Tour With MKTO
- [PHOTOS] Jill Kicks it with Becky G and 101.9 AMP Radio Before The Show!
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- New “Frozen” Attraction Coming To Norway At Epcot
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on ‘Trouble': Listen
- FINALLY! The New “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Trailer