Floyd Mayweather Gets 90 Days In Jail!!!
Floyd Mayweather will be doing some time! What charge got him locked up? Remember what happened in 2010?
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Earlier today (December 21), TMZ reported that boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. will be serving a 90-day jail sentence, following a guilty sentence from a domestic violence incident back in 2010.
He is expected to turn himself in by January 6th.
Mayweather was sentenced to six months in jail, but three months of that sentence was suspended. He also got some credit for time served and has 100 hours of community service, a fine and will attend a year-long domestic violence program.
Look for him on the cover of the Dec/Jan issue of XXl magazine with his chum [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm]
I was taken back by this! So crazy! You may comments below.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- New Coachella Video Features Pharrell, Lorde, Arcade Fire: Watch
- Solange Takes Azealia Banks’ Side in Iggy Azalea Feud
- Rihanna Continues to Tease New Album with French Fan Event
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Nicki Minaj Freestyles with the Great Shaquille O’Neal: Watch
- Kanye West Reportedly Showers Daughter with Five-Figure Christmas Gifts
- Are You Ready for Beyoncé’s Christmas Card?
- Nicki Minaj Is the Face of Roberto Cavalli Spring 2015
- Amy Adams Hangs Some Mistletoe in Front of One Direction in ‘SNL’ Promo: Watch