Floyd Mayweather will be doing some time! What charge got him locked up? Remember what happened in 2010?
As seen on AllHipHop.com
Earlier today (December 21), TMZ reported that boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. will be serving a 90-day jail sentence, following a guilty sentence from a domestic violence incident back in 2010.
He is expected to turn himself in by January 6th.
Mayweather was sentenced to six months in jail, but three months of that sentence was suspended. He also got some credit for time served and has 100 hours of community service, a fine and will attend a year-long domestic violence program.
Look for him on the cover of the Dec/Jan issue of XXl magazine with his chum [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]50 Cent[/lastfm]
I was taken back by this! So crazy! You may comments below.
Latest on 102 Jamz
- [Photos] Chad And Jill Honoring Our Heroes in Blue At The Hammered Lamb
- Camila Cabello Wants Body Enhancement for Her Birthday
- The Men Of “Moonlight” Are The New Faces Of Calvin Klein
- The Chainsmokers Share Emotional Message after Fan’s Passing
- Mahershala Ali is a Pretty Decent Rapper
- The Weeknd Unveils ‘Spring Icons’ Fashion Line
- Future Dropping Another New Album on Friday?
- The Game Claims Meek Mill was Involved in Nicki Minaj’s House Burglary
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Oxford Dictionary’s New Words