[photogallerylink id=67440 align=left]Last month, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Bieber[/lastfm] went on-air to freestyle over [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jay-Z[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kanye West[/lastfm]’s Otis beat. Well, he’s back again, this time rapping over the [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Notorious B.I.G.[/lastfm]’s Who Shot Ya?. Not only that…he does it all while wearing a green and red Christmas apron!
What do you think? Should he dig deeper into rapping or should he swap costumes with Goofy in the picture above? Let us know in the comments below.
Get the latest from 102 JAMZ!
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- 2 Chainz Announces New Mixtape ‘The Hibachi for Lunch’
- Nick Jonas Battle Raps Kevin Hart
- Learn To Think For Yourself & Do Your Research
- “That’s So Raven” Is Coming Back To Disney
- Miley Cyrus Dishes about Engagement Ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jay Z Set to Play Cleveland on November 4th for Hillary Clinton
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’
- How To Make A Pumpkin Serve “Hallo-Wine”