Some lucky people in the Orlando area have been blessed by a Secret Santa paying off layaway accounts at local Walmart and Kmart stores. This has also been happening nationwide! Could it be a layaway publicity stunt? Some seem to think so, but those who’s received this blessing are more the merrier!
As seen on OrlandoSentinel.com
At the Kmart on West Colonial Drive in Winter Garden, a man who wanted to remain anonymous spent more than three hours paying off layaway accounts, store manager Wally Silvagnoli said. He originally said he wanted to pay about $5,000. Though his total added up to less than that, Silvagnoli said the man — an older fellow who resembled a thinner version of Santa — told employees he would be back today.
“People were in tears, saying this was an angel,” Silvagnoli said.
This actually happened to someone I know so I had to share! Tis The Season! What a wonderful thing to have happened to her! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- Alicia Keys’ New Song ‘Back to Life’ Featured in Disney’s ‘Queen of Katwe’
- Halle Berry Flaunts Her 50-Year-Old Beach Body
- Rob Kardashian is Now Diabetes Free
- Watch Demi Lovato Surprise Fans as a Lyft Driver
- Who Is Teyana Taylor?
- Kanye West Wants to Design Chicago School Uniforms
- ‘Surviving Compton’ Biopic Tells Michel’le Toussaint’s Story
- Selena Gomez Taking Career Break For Health Reasons
- What is the Greatest Opening Line in Hip Hop History?
- Black Eyed Peas Re-Release ‘Where is the Love?’ with Justin Timberlake, Usher, More