Good Deeds Around Orlando: Secret Santa Paying Off Random Layaways!!!
Some lucky people in the Orlando area have been blessed by a Secret Santa paying off layaway accounts at local Walmart and Kmart stores. This has also been happening nationwide! Could it be a layaway publicity stunt? Some seem to think so, but those who’s received this blessing are more the merrier!
As seen on OrlandoSentinel.com
At the Kmart on West Colonial Drive in Winter Garden, a man who wanted to remain anonymous spent more than three hours paying off layaway accounts, store manager Wally Silvagnoli said. He originally said he wanted to pay about $5,000. Though his total added up to less than that, Silvagnoli said the man — an older fellow who resembled a thinner version of Santa — told employees he would be back today.
“People were in tears, saying this was an angel,” Silvagnoli said.
This actually happened to someone I know so I had to share! Tis The Season! What a wonderful thing to have happened to her! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- Reality Check For 3/27/15: Florida Top 10 Party State, Taylor Swift On the World Leaders List, Ed Sheeran Is Single!
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At Ariana Grande
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’
- Watch Mariah Carey Sing Carpool Karaoke with ‘Late Late Show’ Host James Corden