Good Deeds Around Orlando: Secret Santa Paying Off Random Layaways!!!
Some lucky people in the Orlando area have been blessed by a Secret Santa paying off layaway accounts at local Walmart and Kmart stores. This has also been happening nationwide! Could it be a layaway publicity stunt? Some seem to think so, but those who’s received this blessing are more the merrier!
As seen on OrlandoSentinel.com
At the Kmart on West Colonial Drive in Winter Garden, a man who wanted to remain anonymous spent more than three hours paying off layaway accounts, store manager Wally Silvagnoli said. He originally said he wanted to pay about $5,000. Though his total added up to less than that, Silvagnoli said the man — an older fellow who resembled a thinner version of Santa — told employees he would be back today.
“People were in tears, saying this was an angel,” Silvagnoli said.
This actually happened to someone I know so I had to share! Tis The Season! What a wonderful thing to have happened to her! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- A Conversation: Leonard The Charmin Bear & Laura
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail