Some lucky people in the Orlando area have been blessed by a Secret Santa paying off layaway accounts at local Walmart and Kmart stores. This has also been happening nationwide! Could it be a layaway publicity stunt? Some seem to think so, but those who’s received this blessing are more the merrier!
As seen on OrlandoSentinel.com
At the Kmart on West Colonial Drive in Winter Garden, a man who wanted to remain anonymous spent more than three hours paying off layaway accounts, store manager Wally Silvagnoli said. He originally said he wanted to pay about $5,000. Though his total added up to less than that, Silvagnoli said the man — an older fellow who resembled a thinner version of Santa — told employees he would be back today.
“People were in tears, saying this was an angel,” Silvagnoli said.
This actually happened to someone I know so I had to share! Tis The Season! What a wonderful thing to have happened to her! Besitos to you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!
Latest On 102 Jamz
- Reality Check For 11/30/15: Adele Shatters Record, Cyber Monday Vs Black Friday, Celeb Baby Bump
- Register To Win Tickets To See Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes