Kobe Bryant’s Wife Vannessa Serves Up Divorce Papers But There’s No Prenup!!!
After more than a decade their marriage seems to be coming to an end. The word is Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa has finally wised up and decided she can’t do it anymore! However reports are stating that the couple doesn’t have a prenuptial agreement! She should have gotten a prenup.
As seen on TMZ.com
TMZ broke the divorce story and the fact that Kobe and Vanessa DO NOT HAVE A PRENUP. Given that the marriage has lasted more than a decade and the pre-marriage assets are commingled with what was accumulated during the marriage, the assets are distributed based on the community property laws of California — which means a 50/50 split.
Such a beautiful girl! She’s put up with so much! He’s an Idiot!
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music
- Demi Lovato Opens Up about New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father
- Watch One Direction Cover ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme Song
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- M.I.A. is Working with Skrillex on New Album
- Avril Lavigne and Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger Are Separating
- ‘Scream Queens’ Title Sequence Debuts With Plenty Of Screams
- Donald Trump on Kanye West’s Presidential Ambition: “I Hope to Run Against Him Someday”