Kobe Bryant’s Wife Vannessa Serves Up Divorce Papers But There’s No Prenup!!!
After more than a decade their marriage seems to be coming to an end. The word is Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa has finally wised up and decided she can’t do it anymore! However reports are stating that the couple doesn’t have a prenuptial agreement! She should have gotten a prenup.
As seen on TMZ.com
TMZ broke the divorce story and the fact that Kobe and Vanessa DO NOT HAVE A PRENUP. Given that the marriage has lasted more than a decade and the pre-marriage assets are commingled with what was accumulated during the marriage, the assets are distributed based on the community property laws of California — which means a 50/50 split.
Such a beautiful girl! She’s put up with so much! He’s an Idiot!
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over
- Usher Bringing ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour To Amway Center In December
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic ‘Stay the Night’ Performance
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- Jessie Ware Collaborates with Dev Hynes on ‘Want Your Feeling': Listen
- New Kanye West Song Snippets Appear on ‘Kardashians': Listen to ‘Awesome’
- Maroon 5 Bringing 2015 World Tour To Tampa