Kobe Bryant’s Wife Vannessa Serves Up Divorce Papers But There’s No Prenup!!!
After more than a decade their marriage seems to be coming to an end. The word is Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa has finally wised up and decided she can’t do it anymore! However reports are stating that the couple doesn’t have a prenuptial agreement! She should have gotten a prenup.
As seen on TMZ.com
TMZ broke the divorce story and the fact that Kobe and Vanessa DO NOT HAVE A PRENUP. Given that the marriage has lasted more than a decade and the pre-marriage assets are commingled with what was accumulated during the marriage, the assets are distributed based on the community property laws of California — which means a 50/50 split.
Such a beautiful girl! She’s put up with so much! He’s an Idiot!
- Lena Dunham Engaged? Not Until Gay Marriage Is Legal in Every State
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Kanye West’s ‘Only One’ Video Celebrates His Bond with Baby North: Watch
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Bobby Shmurda Gun Charge Not Going Away as Rumored
- Awesome New Addition To Bright House Networks Stadium At UCF!! [PICS]
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Wine Raves: the Toast of Los Angeles Nightlife
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Who Is Fancy Is Blowing Up The Internet And We’re Totally Ok With It