Kobe Bryant’s Wife Vannessa Serves Up Divorce Papers But There’s No Prenup!!!
After more than a decade their marriage seems to be coming to an end. The word is Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa has finally wised up and decided she can’t do it anymore! However reports are stating that the couple doesn’t have a prenuptial agreement! She should have gotten a prenup.
As seen on TMZ.com
TMZ broke the divorce story and the fact that Kobe and Vanessa DO NOT HAVE A PRENUP. Given that the marriage has lasted more than a decade and the pre-marriage assets are commingled with what was accumulated during the marriage, the assets are distributed based on the community property laws of California — which means a 50/50 split.
Such a beautiful girl! She’s put up with so much! He’s an Idiot!
- Reality Check For 5/6/15: Sam Smiths Serious Vocal Injury, Don’t Disappoint Mom on Mothers Day, Hangover Cures
- New App Inserts Taylor Swift Lyrics Into Your Text Messages
- Chris Brown Las Vegas Battery Charges Dropped
- Register To Win Fifth Harmony Tickets
- 1990s Sitcoms: 7 Shows We Wish We Could Stream Right Now
- ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Behind the Scenes Footage Goes to Camp and the Riff-Off: Watch
- Vance Joy Turns Taylor Swift’s ‘I Know Places’ Into a Slow-Burning Folk Song: Listen
- Miley Cyrus Launches Happy Hippie Foundation to Help Homeless Youth
- Nicki Minaj Joins ‘Barbershop 3′ Cast
- Brandon Flowers Begs to Show ‘I Can Change’ in New Song: Listen