Kobe Bryant’s Wife Vannessa Serves Up Divorce Papers But There’s No Prenup!!!
After more than a decade their marriage seems to be coming to an end. The word is Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa has finally wised up and decided she can’t do it anymore! However reports are stating that the couple doesn’t have a prenuptial agreement! She should have gotten a prenup.
As seen on TMZ.com
TMZ broke the divorce story and the fact that Kobe and Vanessa DO NOT HAVE A PRENUP. Given that the marriage has lasted more than a decade and the pre-marriage assets are commingled with what was accumulated during the marriage, the assets are distributed based on the community property laws of California — which means a 50/50 split.
Such a beautiful girl! She’s put up with so much! He’s an Idiot!
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again