Another Facebook Change: Timeline
Will these new changes be one we love or we’ll hate? Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg introduced a Timeline feature to the popular social network. Tell us what you think about it so far?
See All The Changes As Reported on HLN.com
If you decide to embrace it, you have seven days to edit out what you don’t want to remember (or expose) from your past. After that, Timeline replaces your profile page. The updated view will include a history of videos, pictures, posts, even map out the places you’ve checked in around the world.
Previously seen on 102 Jamz
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen