Another Facebook Change: Timeline
Will these new changes be one we love or we’ll hate? Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg introduced a Timeline feature to the popular social network. Tell us what you think about it so far?
See All The Changes As Reported on HLN.com
If you decide to embrace it, you have seven days to edit out what you don’t want to remember (or expose) from your past. After that, Timeline replaces your profile page. The updated view will include a history of videos, pictures, posts, even map out the places you’ve checked in around the world.
Previously seen on 102 Jamz
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here
- Kanye West & Dame Dash Want to Buy Karmaloop After Company’s Bankruptcy
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)
- Fashion Find Of The Week: Pink Heart Bracelet