Another Facebook Change: Timeline
Will these new changes be one we love or we’ll hate? Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg introduced a Timeline feature to the popular social network. Tell us what you think about it so far?
See All The Changes As Reported on HLN.com
If you decide to embrace it, you have seven days to edit out what you don’t want to remember (or expose) from your past. After that, Timeline replaces your profile page. The updated view will include a history of videos, pictures, posts, even map out the places you’ve checked in around the world.
Previously seen on 102 Jamz
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!