Will these new changes be one we love or we’ll hate? Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg introduced a Timeline feature to the popular social network. Tell us what you think about it so far?
See All The Changes As Reported on HLN.com
If you decide to embrace it, you have seven days to edit out what you don’t want to remember (or expose) from your past. After that, Timeline replaces your profile page. The updated view will include a history of videos, pictures, posts, even map out the places you’ve checked in around the world.
Previously seen on 102 Jamz
- Listen To Win Tickets To The “Power 96 Holiday Throwback” Show
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See The Roots At House Of Blues
- ‘AMP’ Up Your Holiday Cheer At Universal Orlando™ Resort
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win EBH2 Tickets And FunkyEyes.com Contacts!
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores
- The Lumineers Cover ‘Blue Christmas’