Another Facebook Change: Timeline
Will these new changes be one we love or we’ll hate? Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg introduced a Timeline feature to the popular social network. Tell us what you think about it so far?
See All The Changes As Reported on HLN.com
If you decide to embrace it, you have seven days to edit out what you don’t want to remember (or expose) from your past. After that, Timeline replaces your profile page. The updated view will include a history of videos, pictures, posts, even map out the places you’ve checked in around the world.
Previously seen on 102 Jamz
- Everyday Is Pay Day At 101.9 AMP Radio…Win Your $1000
- This Will Make You So “Happy”
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- One Direction Take It To The Beach In “You And I” Music Video
- Hot Right Now: There Is Going To Be A Mrs. Doubtfire Sequel
- Get In The Action And Win Advance Screening Passes For ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′