It was a very deadly encounter for X-Factor judge[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”] Nicole Scherzinger[/lastfm] while she was in Mexico taping scenes for her latest music video, when a mexican gang surrounded her car with guns over the contestant Rachel Crow who was voted off of the show recently!
According to Hiphopwired.com:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
After voting off Rachel Crow from X-Factor, Nicole Scherzinger has come under fire.
While filming a video for her new single “Try With Me,” Nicole and crew decided to drive around Mexico, which ended up being a very bad idea.
I understand that fans of the show were pretty upset over the ousting of Rachel Crow on X-Factor. But it was the totality of the people’s vote that did Rachel in and not Nicole.
More stories from JAMZ:
- Zayn Malik’s Sophomore Album Has ‘More Optimistic Tone’
- How A Rihanna Meme Led To A Real-life Netflix Movie
- Justin Bieber Tackles Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Humble’
- Kim Kardashian Wishes Kanye West a Happy Anniversary
- Ariana Grande Officially Suspends Dangerous Woman Tour Dates
- Nicki Minaj won’t ‘Operate in Fear’ after Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas Decides to Convey Positivity on New Music
- Supreme to Release Special Michael Jackson Collection
- Runway To Hope Orlando
- ‘Despacito’ Performed Live On ‘The Voice’ Finale