Snoop Dogg Under Investigation In Lebanon For Smoking Weed In Public!
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Snoop Dogg[/lastfm] is under a criminal investigation in Lebanon for smoking weed right in the middle of the city. This latest stunk is starting a serious problem for the concert promoter who brought Snoop into the country.
According to TMZ.com:
Snoop Dogg is in the middle of an international crisis … accused of sparking a phattie burbatty blunt in the middle of Lebanon, which ignited a criminal investigation … this according to a major Middle East concert promoter.
TMZ has learned … Big Snoop has been threatened with a lawsuit over an appearance he made in Beirut back in 2009 … an appearance orchestrated by Middle East concert bigshot Roger Kalaouz.
Kalaouz claims Snoop blazed up some weed in the middle of a concert after-party — which is illegal in Lebanon — and then featured footage of the puff session in a music video for his song, “That’s Tha Homie”.
Kalaouz claims Lebanese authorities caught wind of the weed smoking — and launched a criminal investigation into his company … leaving his reputation “severely damaged.”
Kalaouz claims Snoop also promised he could be the rapper’s exclusive Middle East representative — but after Kalaouz started booking Snoop, Dogg’s people told him the deal was never officially authorized.
Kalaouz has fired off letters to Snoop’s people — demanding more than $280k in damages … and a commitment for Snoop to perform 2 concerts in the Middle East.
Snoop’s people told Kalaouz they were taking his complaint seriously — but so far, no agreement has been reached.
A rep for Snoop had no comment.
When will Snoop learn that he just can’t smoke weed anywhere and everywhere he pleases? He might find himself in a foreign prison somewhere locked up for a long time one day!
More stories on JAMZ:
- Lil Wayne Announces His Own Music Festival, Lil Weezyana
- Nicki Minaj is Not Feeling Meek Mill’s Wish For A Baby, So Stop It Already
- Directors, Screenwriters Announced for New ‘Star Wars’ Film About Han Solo
- Ariana Grande Kisses Guy, Licks Donut, Infuriates Internet
- Shooting at Atlanta Studio Affiliated with Rick Ross
- Taylor Swift: Prom Attire Consultant
- Puff Daddy’s Prepping a ‘No Way Out 2′ & It May Be His Last Album Ever
- Jared from Subway Involved in FBI Raid for Child Pornography
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- Shaggy Just Solved the World’s Problem with ISIS