OK so she wasn’t #1 but [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] has reason to celebrate upon learning MTV has named her their #2 Artist Of The Year behind [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Katy Perry[/lastfm]. Did they get it wrong?
The public’s love affair with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Minaj[/lastfm] this year was easy enough to sum up in words, but [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]D12’s[/lastfm] [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bizarre[/lastfm] put a visual spin on it with the strange but entertaining “Hey Nicki” video. The clip catches the Detroit rapper vying for her attention, and although it reaches into creepy territory, you can’t help but feel that the masses perfectly understand Bizarre’s infatuation. If you still haven’t had enough [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] in 2011, catch her closing out the year on Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Years Eve.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]’s sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded is due out on Valentines Day February 14, 2012
The Latest From 102 Jamz
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly