Billboard.com is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flo Rida[/lastfm] appeared in court today to make a plea deal concerning his DUI arrest in Miami which occurred on June 9th of this year.
It appears that he is taking advantage of a deal for first time offenders. According to his attorney, he will enroll in the “Back on Track” program. The program will require him to perform community service as well as attend DUI classes. If the program is completed successfully, his DUI charge would be amended to a charge of reckless driving.
What’s New On 102JAMZORLANDO.COM?
- DJ Khaled Drops Jay Z Assisted Track ‘I Got The Keys’
- Meet 2016 World’s Ugliest Dog
- Listen to Rihanna’s ‘Sledgehammer’ from ‘Star Trek Beyond’
- Justin Timberlake Puts Foot in Mouth with BET Awards Comments
- Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Prince Peers Wow the Crowd at 2016 BET Awards
- Kanye West Presents 40-Minute Remix of ‘Father Stretch My Hands’
- Daily Dish For 6.27.16
- Win $50 To BurgerFi This Weekend Of Winning
- Kanye West Details Nudity Filled ‘Famous’ Video
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure