Billboard.com is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flo Rida[/lastfm] appeared in court today to make a plea deal concerning his DUI arrest in Miami which occurred on June 9th of this year.
It appears that he is taking advantage of a deal for first time offenders. According to his attorney, he will enroll in the “Back on Track” program. The program will require him to perform community service as well as attend DUI classes. If the program is completed successfully, his DUI charge would be amended to a charge of reckless driving.
What’s New On 102JAMZORLANDO.COM?
- Celebrate the Season with #GivingTuesday
- 100 Years of Men’s Hairstyles
- Join The AMP Squad At Altamonte Mall On Black Friday For Your Opportunity To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller!
- Mack Wilds Wants an old School Romance on ‘Love In The 90z’
- The 11 Most Popular Things To Do On Thanksgiving
- Listen To Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song In H&M Commercial
- Justin Bieber Cancels Colbert Appearance, Possibly Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Apperance
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on ‘A Home For The Holidays’
- 5 Completely Random Facts About Thanksgiving
- Adele’s ’25’ Has Already Sold Over 2.4 Million Copies, Breaks Record In Just 3 Days