Flo Rida Enters Plea In DUI Arrest
Billboard.com is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Flo Rida[/lastfm] appeared in court today to make a plea deal concerning his DUI arrest in Miami which occurred on June 9th of this year.
It appears that he is taking advantage of a deal for first time offenders. According to his attorney, he will enroll in the “Back on Track” program. The program will require him to perform community service as well as attend DUI classes. If the program is completed successfully, his DUI charge would be amended to a charge of reckless driving.
What’s New On 102JAMZORLANDO.COM?
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey
- T-PAIN Sings Better Without Auto-Tune
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Auto-Tune Expert T-Pain Says Kanye West Doesn’t Use It Correctly
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows