Billboard.com is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flo Rida[/lastfm] appeared in court today to make a plea deal concerning his DUI arrest in Miami which occurred on June 9th of this year.
It appears that he is taking advantage of a deal for first time offenders. According to his attorney, he will enroll in the “Back on Track” program. The program will require him to perform community service as well as attend DUI classes. If the program is completed successfully, his DUI charge would be amended to a charge of reckless driving.
What’s New On 102JAMZORLANDO.COM?
- Study: Date Nights Are Important For Relationships
- Katy Perry Postpones ‘Witness’ Tour, Cites ‘Unavoidable Production Delays’
- Taylor Swift Begins Donations to Support Sexual Assault Victims
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Drag Queen Makeover)
- Zayn Malik is Working on ‘More Thought Out’ Second Solo Album
- Ed Sheeran Surprises at Shawn Mendes Concert
- Daily Dish for 8.17.17
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj’s “Side To Side” Certified Triple Platinum
- Aaron Carter Thinks He’ll End Up with a Woman
- Lorde Strips Down ‘Melodrama’ for Intimate Performance