Flo Rida Enters Plea In DUI Arrest
Billboard.com is reporting that [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Flo Rida[/lastfm] appeared in court today to make a plea deal concerning his DUI arrest in Miami which occurred on June 9th of this year.
It appears that he is taking advantage of a deal for first time offenders. According to his attorney, he will enroll in the “Back on Track” program. The program will require him to perform community service as well as attend DUI classes. If the program is completed successfully, his DUI charge would be amended to a charge of reckless driving.
What’s New On 102JAMZORLANDO.COM?
- Free Iced Coffee Day At Dunkin’ Donuts
- Interview: Sky Ferreira on Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Justin Bieber Surprises SXSW With Intimate Show Surrounded By Screams
- Lana Del Rey Coming To Hard Rock Live Orlando!
- Hot Right Now: Ariana Grande’s Nickelodeon Show “Sam & Cat” May Be Cancelled
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss