Billboard.com is reporting that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Flo Rida[/lastfm] appeared in court today to make a plea deal concerning his DUI arrest in Miami which occurred on June 9th of this year.
It appears that he is taking advantage of a deal for first time offenders. According to his attorney, he will enroll in the “Back on Track” program. The program will require him to perform community service as well as attend DUI classes. If the program is completed successfully, his DUI charge would be amended to a charge of reckless driving.
What’s New On 102JAMZORLANDO.COM?
- Watch The Trailer For “Transformers: The Last Kings”
- Mariah Carey & DJ Khaled Star in ‘Keys To Christmas’
- Lady Gaga Slays At The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- 2017 GRAMMYs: 9 Biggest Snubs
- Flo Rida Imagines Life as a ‘Zillionaire’ in New Video
- Lady Gaga Clarifies PTSD Comments
- Artists React to GRAMMY Nominations
- Chance the Rapper’s Streaming Advocacy Pays Off with 7 GRAMMY Nods
- The Top Movies of 2016
- Madonna Expresses ‘Heartbreak’ & ‘Betrayal’ Over President-Elect Trump