Nicki Minaj Joins Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Lineup
[photogallerylink id=59086 align=left]When [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Cee Lo Green[/lastfm] dropped out as a performer for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which will be taped tomorrow and aired on CBS on November 29th, producers made the perfect choice by adding [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] to the performing lineup that also features [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kanye West[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Maroon 5[/lastfm].
Known for her outrageous attire, the Pink Friday rapper is guaranteed to spice up the proceedings, but will her own ensemble end up upstaging the lacy lingerie of the models? It’s a definite possibility! But she’ll really have to work it to upstage model Miranda Kerr who will be modeling the $2.5 million Secret Fantasy Treasure Bra that is draped with assorted precious gems.
- Nicki Minaj Vs Maid In Her L.A. Home!
- Nicki Minaj Tells Who She Originally Wrote The Song “I’m A Boss” For
- How To Dress Like Nicki Minaj For Halloween
- New Music: Willow Smith & Nicki Minaj Bring The Heat With ‘Fireball’
- Nicki Minaj Gets Ready For Solo Tour
[photogallerylink id=54666 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=54004 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=53938 align=left]