Christina Milian Bites Into Someone’s Old Gum!
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Christina Milian[/lastfm] just wanted to have an enjoyable evening of dining and conversation when she bit into someone’s old gum in her food! Needless to say that dinner was ruined for her and her friends.
According to TMZ.com:
Christina Milian got a little something extra at an L.A. restaurant last week … after she took a bite of her Kobe beef salad … and allegedly got a mouthful of ABC gum.
Sources close to Christina tell TMZ … she was out to dinner at Mexicali restaurant in Studio City … and halfway through her salad, she felt a weird, chewy substance in her mouth.
Christina spit it out, and looked in horror as she eyed a giant wad of chewed gum. She then made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up.
We’re told the restaurant comped her meal. But Christina is still freaked out about what happened, and filed a complaint with the L.A. Department of Health.
TMZ spoke with a rep for the Dept., who confirmed a complaint was indeed filed.
Christina tells TMZ, she’s lookin’ for a lawyer, but says, “The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out.”
A rep for Mexicali restaurant had no comment.
I’m thinking that this restaurant was not a low end place! And for this to happen to a minor celeb? It’s gonna ruin this business big time!