Will And Jada Pinkett Smith Separate After 13 Years Of Marriage
[photogallerylink id=56555 align=left]We just received news that In Touch Weekly is reporting that Hollywood power couple Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated after 13 years of marriage.
There are very few details so far, and it hasn’t been officially confirmed by their publicist, but the story was leaked to In Touch by a Hollywood insider. The couple have two children who are both in the entertainment industry. Jaden is the star of The Karate Kid and Willow is the Whip Your Hair songstress. We’ll bring you more as news becomes available.
- Will Smith In Talks To Star As Freed Slave In New Movie
- Bringing The Cartoon “Thundercats” To Life With The Smith Family?
- Denzel Washington And Will Smith To Remake ‘Uptown Saturday Night’
- Willow Smith Speaks About The Chris Brown Situation
- Will Smith Hasn’t Forgotten About His Hometown When Help Is Needed
[photogallerylink id=56097 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=47398 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=38287 align=left]