Do y’all remember the cartoon “Richie Rich?” He had mad loot and a dog named “Dollar”….Well, the kids in Hollywood today are living out the real thing and making some serious dough. Check out the list and see which kids 18 and under is making more cheddar than you!
10. Elle Fanning (Dakota’s younger and just as crazy talented little sister) clocked $1.8 million for the JJ Abrams and Steven Spielberg film, Super 8.
9. [mp3com-artist]Willow Smith[/mp3com-artist] raked in a cooler than cool$4M just from her hit single, “Whip My Hair”. I wonder how much she’ll get from starring in the new Annie, which will be set in Detroit and have new music from [mp3com-artist]Jay-Z[/mp3com-artist], reports have said. Whip it, girl!
7. Jaden Smith, Willow’s older brother, made a mil more than his lil sis last year. His $5M mainly came from his starring role in The Karate Kid, for which he made an easy $3M! These Smith kids don’t play!
6. [mp3com-artist]Justin’s Bieber[/mp3com-artist]‘s babe, singer/actress [mp3com-artist]Selena Gomez[/mp3com-artist], cleared $5.5 million. I see another J.Lo on the come up!
5. Two and A Half Men’s Angus T. Jones is glad the CBS show was not canned…he made $7.8 million last season (that comes out to $300K an episode).
4. Packing on some muscle and going shirtless was a game changer for Taylor Lautner: he was paid $8.5 million for the Twilight series and another $7.5 million for the upcoming action flick Abduction directed by my man John Singleton.
3. [mp3com-artist]Nick Jonas[/mp3com-artist] copped $12.5M. Wait a damn min…did those brothers even release any music together last year? That’s gangster!
1. Drum roll please…..And of course, the world’s fave teen heartthrob, my boy [mp3com-artist]Justin Bieber[/mp3com-artist], comes in at #1 with $53M. Tours, movies, music, a fragrance, books will make that happen.
I hope Monroe and Moroccan take come cues from these kids!