[mp3com-artist]Swizz Beatz[/mp3com-artist] has got himself a new gig in the corporate world. As if being a Music Producer, rapper and Creative Director fro Reebok wasn’t enough?
According to HiphopDX.com:
In addition to serving as Creative Director of Reebok, Swizz Beatz is lending his creative eye to another company. The one-man band man has been named Vice President of Creative Design and Global Marketing for British Car Company Lotus.
“The key is to infiltrate the market in a cool way,” said Swizzy in a clip of his first day on the job. He claims that the key to success is for “things to happen organically.” “They want flash,” he added.
I love his drive to never stop challenging himself to go farther and do better in his life. Get it while you’re young!
- Alicia Keys Says “Don’t Call Me A Homewrecker, Because I’m not”
- Swizz Beats & Lil Wayne Give The Drummer Some More With New Verses On Travis Barker’s New Single “Can A Drummer Get Some”
- Mashonda Writes Another Open Letter About Swizz Beatz And Alicia Keys
- Swizz Beats Facing Another IRS Tax Lien!
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Welcome New Baby Boy