Every day our man Nick Cannon covers off on the hottest music, movies and stars of pop culture. Come back each day for a list from Nick as part of Cannon’s Countdown.
[mp3com-artist]Cee-Lo[/mp3com-artist] just dropped a video for his new single “Cry Baby.” Everyone is talking about my boy Jaleel White, who used to play Urkel on Family Matters, and how he ‘s playing Cee-Lo (and a playboy) in the video. Talk about The Change-Up! Well, peep the new video and then nine more of my favorite Cee-Lo performances, videos and collaborations. That man is almost as busy as me!
10. Cee-Lo is a “Closet Freak!”
9. Cee-Lo with my man Timberland in “I’ll Be Around.” This joint is funky!
8. Cee-Lo when he was in the group Goodie Mob: “Soul Food”. What you know about this?!!
7. Cee-Lo singing “Forget U” on the Live on Letterman show. (Well, y’all know what it really is, right?)
6. The city looks fresh as all get out through the eyes of Cee-Lo Green.
5. Cee-Lo Live with Lauryn Hill & Carlos Santana. Makes you miss the old Lauryn, for real!
4. “Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley (Cee-Lo with Dangermouse) is ridiculous.
3. Cee-Lo dressed as Patti Labelle. This dude is nuts.
2. GRAMMY2011 Performance: The Muppets and Gwyneth Paltrow. Too cool for school.
1. This is “Cry Baby,” yo! Cee-Lo, what happened? You were too busy filming “The Voice” to be in your own video?