Every day our man Nick Cannon covers off on the hottest music, movies and stars of pop culture. Come back each day for a list from Nick as part of Cannon’s Countdown.
So, in honor of my boys Kanye and Jay-Z dropping the long awaited Watch The Throne joint today, I decided to post 10 of my favorite videos from the both of them. Check it out!
10. If Jay-Z came rolling up in my station like this and taking over, there would be problems yo!
9. Kanye is one of the few peeps I know that can carry off all white everything.
8. The apocalypse and anarchy never looked so cool.
7. Kanye breaks out the Shutter Shades. Style (and Canal St.) would never be the same.
6. Jay-Z sampling Little Orphan Annie. What??!!
5. Kanye as Evil Knievel. This dude has imagination.
4. Have you ever thought, ‘So we know a b**ch, ain’t one of his problems, so what are the 99 problems?’
3. This is like Kanye’s version of Biggie’s “Juicy”.
2. Yo, what does this video mean? I’m serious.
1. Jay and Swizz come correct!
Got a fave video? Let me know via the comments below!