Octomom To Be On A Celebrity Dating Show!!
Octomom Nadya Suleman has been asked to be on a celebrity dating show! Will she be lucky enough to find love and having a personal life outside of her 10 kids?
According to my sources close to this story:
The Octomom Is Doing a Dating Show:
This is potentially stomach-turning: The Octomom, NADYA SULEMAN, will appear on a DATING SHOW. It’s called “Celebridate”, and it will air on the mighty HDNet.
She says, quote, “I was lucky enough to be invited to be a part of it. I have not watched TV in almost a decade, but I might just tune into this one!
“I don’t perceive myself to be a celebrity, but I guess they do. To a certain degree, I am in the public eye.”
Nadya . . . who’s 34 . . . claims she’s NEVER dated, and has only had one boyfriend. She says, quote, “I am painfully shy and anxious . . . that’s just my personality. So it’s difficult for me to interact and to have eye contact.”
The premise of the show is simple: Three people try to win the heart of the celebrity. It debuts in October, and Nadya has already filmed her episode.
This story has me thinking of what type of guy would wanna hook up with Octomom and take her out in public?
- Nick Cannon Picks The Five Hippest Gifts For New Dads
- Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman Had A Garage Sale To Raise Mortgage Money
- Nivea Arrested For DUI With Her Baby Inside The Vehicle!
- Kanye West Not Happy With ‘Mama’s Boyfriend’ Leak
- The Terminator Didn’t Terminate The Pregnancy And Has Some Explaining To Do!