It’s been an on again off again beef over the years, and now [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Pras [/lastfm]has ended the beff between him and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Wyclef Jean[/lastfm]. But only after the presidential election in Haiti was over.
The inside story comes from Hiphopwired.com:
Pras and Wyclef Jean have apparently ended their feud that began when Clef ran for president in their home country Haiti.
Pras told allhiphop.com that his former Fugee cohort felt betrayed when Pras endorsed eventual winner of the election, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Michel Martelly[/lastfm].
“My boy Clef was running, and see, I didn’t even know about it until like the day of (the announcement)… Now, it’s all good but it was very heated… at that time, I think (Jean) felt a little bit betrayed,” said Pras.
The two ended up on the same flight to Haiti earlier this year and were able to air out their grievances.
Ok now that that hopefully is officially over…Can [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]the Fugees[/lastfm] get back together and make some more music for us? Is that too much to ask for [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lauryn Hill[/lastfm]?
- Conflicting Reports On What Happened To Wyclef In Haiti!
- Wyclef Jean Showing His Support To The People Of Egypt
- La Loca’s Video Of The Week: The Fugees ‘Nappy Heads’
- Lauryn Hill Wants Forgiveness For Past Performance, And Offers A Make Up Date
- [Coachella 2011] Odd Future, Pains of Being Pure At Heart, Tame Impala, Lauryn Hill, Marina & The Diamonds, Crystal Castles
[photogallerylink id=43018 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=31099 align=left]