Beyonce Being Sued For Being “Morally Reprehensible”
So, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Beyonce [/lastfm]is being sued for being “Morally Reprehensible” for backing out of a business deal at the last minute late last year. Which caused people to lose their jobs just before christmas!
According to my sources:
A video game company called Gate Five is taking legal action against BEYONCÉ . . . who it describes as “morally reprehensible.” Here’s what she did to deserve that:
The company claims they had a deal with Beyoncé to create a videogame called “Starpower: Beyoncé”. . . but she backed out at the last minute, because she wanted more money.
The company claims this, quote, “drove 70 people into unemployment, the week before Christmas.” They’re going after her for the $6.7 million they invested in the game . . . plus $100 million in profits they believe they would’ve earned.
Wow!! That seems like a bit much, but then again? Beyonce is a major draw either way you look at it.
- Jay-Z And Beyonce May Be Performing At The Royal Wedding Reception!
- Music Monday: 10 Hottest Remixes Of The Past Year
- [OFFICIAL RELEASE] Beyonce- Run The World (Girls)
- Jay Z And New Jersey Nets Fined By The NBA!!
- Jay-Z Combines Life & Style With New ‘Life+Times’ Website
[photogallerylink id=27261 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=25400 align=left]