[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lil Wayne’s [/lastfm]’The Carter 4″ has finally been given a release date! So now all the Lil Weezy fans can rest assure that more music from their favorite rapper is on the way!
According to my source:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
LIL WAYNE’S next album, “Tha Carter 4”, will drop on May 16th.
Wayne said, quote, “‘Tha Carter 4′ is done . . . all they need to do is tell [my manager] to stop sitting on it . . . May 16th, believe that. It can come out tomorrow ’cause I’m so finished . . . if you’re not doing anything, do me.” (???)
This is turning out to be one of the highly most anticipated album in months! Because of Lil Wayne’s time away he had planety of time to put his thoughts together and now we finally get to know what’s been rattling around inside his head.
- Chris Brown Says “Look At Me Now” In New Video with Busta & Weezy + Announces F.A.M.E. Track List
- Slim The CEO Of Cash Money Chimes In On Weezy And The Carter IV
- Video Premiere: Lil Wayne ‘6 Foot 7 Foot’
- Lil Wayne Says He Will Respond To Jay Z’s H.A.M. Line & Drops New Video 6 Foot, 7 Foot
- Lil Wayne Gets A Visit From DEA Agents!
[photogallerylink id=37101 align=left]
[photogallerylink id=36361 align=left]