[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Lopez’s [/lastfm]husband [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Marc Anthony[/lastfm] has just been hired full time on TNT’s “Hawthorne”. Now that their household has an American Idol judge/Actress/Dancer/Diva in J-Lo and a Latin-American musical Icon/Actor in Marc, all under one roof. I wonder what Christmas is like for those kids?
According to EW.com:
Unexpected: Grammy winner (and Mr. J. Lo) Marc Anthony is joining TNT’s drama series HawthoRNe as a series regular.
Anthony was on the show as a guest star for a couple episodes last season, playing Det. Nick Renata. He’s been brought on board the series just as star Jada Pinkett Smith’s title character Christina Hawthorne struggles with the news that she is pregnant. The two had some chemistry last season, but Christina had told Nick she wasn’t ready to jump into a new relationship.
Anthony has been dubbed the top-selling salsa artist of all time; HawthoRNe averaged 3.7 million viewers last season and is returning in June for its third season.
- Interview: Jennifer Lopez Picks Her “American Idol” Favorites
- JLo Is One Of 2010-s Most Fascinating People
- Jennifer Lopez Already Not Getting Along Too Well At American Idol!
- JLo Attends The 2010 ‘Latin GRAMMY Awards’
- J-Lo’s First Husband Plans To Audition On American Idol
[photogallerylink id=26302 align=left]