101.9 AMP Radio High School Takeover: Click Here To Register Your School NOW!!!

Lil Kim Fires Back

lil kim385 Lil Kim Fires Back

(Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

It’s been almost a month since [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] drew first blood with Romans Revenge now [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lil Kim[/lastfm] is striking back with Black Friday

Okay, as we all know I’m team Kim so I was waiting for the Nicki diss to drop but wtf it’s not what I expected. I really thought Kim was gonna go in,I mean call Nicki out by name but she didn’t, she named Drake, Wayne, Diddy but no Nicki Minaj, the closest we got to it was Minaj.

Now don’t get it twisted,  it was hot with kim dropping lines like “I turned Pink Friday to Friday the 13th / Aight, you Lil Kim clone clown / all this buffoonery s**t stops now / Time for you to lay down / I’m sick of the fraud / I’ll put hands on this b**ch like Obama’s guards,” Kim says. “We all know your last name / what got you your job / You a put together gimmick / something like a collage.”

Boy let me stop quoting and let you hear it for yourself. #teamkim

And just incase you haven’t heard Romans Revenge here you go.

Comments

1. Gregory Alexander ( Gregory Antwone Alexander) says:

Nicki Minaj all the way

2. mark says:

f lil kim she wack ass hell nicki minaj is better any day any time ill always go for nicki

3. RidingwitQueenB says:

Nicki needs to study more or back to eating Remy Ma’s box, cause Lil Kim destroys her on this track. LMBAO @ all the ninth graders crying and ish for Nicki LOL BTW their age difference is not that big, Nicki is not a teenagers you idiots

4. mark says:

nicki minaj all day son

5. Adog says:

Hey yo. Nicki all da way. She better murder Kim… Wit or without her lyrics. Lmao

6. KIMALLDAY says:

It’s sad when people ride for Nicki. Listen to her raps, she don’t talk about nothing?! I’m Nicki’s age and know real hip hop and it’s Kim, not Nicki.. Sorry kids